I've been lurking for the last month or two trying to educate myself in the art & science of hammocking and thread injecting. I've discovered that there is so much info on this site that it's often times either very difficult or time consuming to cull through all the information presented. That actually is a very good thing.......
My goal at this point is make a DIY single hammock, 2 person hammock and maybe a tarp or two. Weight is not an issue for me as the hammocks will be hung on my property for serious decompression time....
I have 3 injectors - Singers 237, 301 and my recently acquired 251-12 that I'm familiarizing myself with. I've been sewing for quite some time but my skills are sketchy at best. I will say that I have improved considerably from all the info on this site.
That said, thanks for all the info & videos in advance. I do have a boatload of questions but will wait to ask them till I'm a bit more educated on this subject. I need to ask intelligent questions if I expect intelligent answers....