Tarp
    Chinook
    Insulation
    AHE and GoLite
    Suspension
    Webbing cinch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by body942 View Post
    Out of curiosity, are those shipping notices coming in as PayPal initiated or are they straight from "Warbonnet Outdoors"... <scouring spam folders>
    It will be from [email protected]....

I just ordered one - went back and forth on the fabric cover, but eventually decided to get it. I figured I could extend my camping season a little bit if I had the extra warmth.

Can't wait to try it out!

Hammock
    11'WBBB Multicam
    Tarp
    Big Mamajamba w do
    Insulation
    Leighlo UQ X 2
    Suspension
    Adj webbing
    Get ready to wait. I ordered 2-10. Said today probably ship middle of next wk.
    BigRed77

As long as it's here by the time the snow melts in the mountains I'll be fine. Hopefully it will arrive quickly though! I just assumed they were available since the website doesn't list them as back-ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed77 View Post
    BigRed77

Hammock
    WBBB XLC 1.7 Dl
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    HG Incubator/Ozark
    Suspension
    ADJ webbing
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nullspace View Post
    As long as it's here by the time the snow melts in the mountains I'll be fine. Hopefully it will arrive quickly though! I just assumed they were available since the website doesn't list them as back-ordered.
    Backordered applies to the materials used to make the stuff and not the products he makes. All orders are pretty much made to order except for a few he makes up before a launch. At least that is what I have gathered in my time here.
    Where ever you go,
    There you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Postal View Post
    Backordered applies to the materials used to make the stuff and not the products he makes. All orders are pretty much made to order except for a few he makes up before a launch. At least that is what I have gathered in my time here.
    I ordered mine 3 or 4 (cant remember now) weeks ago on the assumption they were in stock and ready to go. I think the site is a bit misleading in that area. If they are being made as individual orders comes in, and its going to take awhile, thats fine...but the site should clearly reflect that.

Still looking forward to the new hammock and Im sure it will be a quality item.

Hammock
    Wraith UL, XLC ,Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    WB BMJ &amp; Edge
    Insulation
    Burrow,TeWa,GoLite
    Suspension
    Whoopie, Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed77 View Post
    BigRed77
    I ordered 4 weeks ago tomorrow. Brandon said it should ship tomorrow. Fingers are crossed.
    Rockhound: “Hey, Harry.”
    Harry: “Yeah, Rock?”
    Rockhound: “You know we're sitting on 4 million pounds of fuel, one nuclear weapon, and a thing that has two hundred and seventy thousand moving parts, built by the lowest bidder!”

I agree the site seems to imply that items will ship quickly. After all, it says back-ordered items take 3 weeks, so you'd assume that otherwise things will ship more quickly.

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining though. I love my BB, and I know it's a small local operation. I don't mind waiting, especially when I know I'll get a high quality hammock and support a small business. After using my BB, I never even considered buying elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by cfi on the fly View Post
    I ordered mine 3 or 4 (cant remember now) weeks ago on the assumption they were in stock and ready to go. I think the site is a bit misleading in that area. If they are being made as individual orders comes in, and its going to take awhile, thats fine...but the site should clearly reflect that.

Still looking forward to the new hammock and Im sure it will be a quality item.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    100% Wool Blanket
    Suspension
    Webbing
    My XLC arrived yesterday. I ordered it on 2/8. No complaints. It's here, I've hung it successfully, and plan to sleep in it Saturday when I'll have some time to sort out pads, blankets, tarp, etc.

But my initial impression is that it's exactly what Brandon promised: roomy and comfortable for my 6'1" oversize frame, and the build quality is excellent.

I'm a total noob, so I'm having fun just figuring out how best to rig it, mechanics of getting in and out, insulating it for the mild Texas spring and figuring out what other bits and pieces I need to make my BB comfortable.

It's worth the wait.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    DIY Silnylon
    Insulation
    DIY climashield UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings

Blackbird XLC

Got mine today. The entire process started Christmas eve. First thing I did was swap out the net for the solid top, not to give it a hang.

• + New Posts
  • Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast