WWM or tablecloth
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    shamu 40*
    Suspension
    UCR whoopie
    Images
    I have not received mine... But there is an ongoing thread about them that has plenty of great photos... Warbonnet switched camo patterns here recently so take care in which photos you view, the old pattern was obviously repetitive I didn't like it... The new one I like a lot better... I hope that helps... That thread all the pictures are of the new pattern and even some discussion on a recent change of the way tie outs are done...

http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=66618
    Live, Laugh, Love, if that doesn't work. Load, Aim and Fire, repeat as necessary...

Buy, Try, Learn, Repeat

Hammock
    WWM or tablecloth
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    shamu 40*
    Suspension
    UCR whoopie
    Images

Re: A good day in Brutes world...

Had a busy splicing night last night... Converted one pair of whoopies into UCRs with enough left overs to make a pair of continuous loops also...

Made a pair of UCRs out of blue 7/64 amsteel to give away in the PIF section... Also with matching continuous loops to go with... Surprised at the symmetry I got with that set... I guess by the third set I should have them down though...

Made some nacrabiners out of ZingIt just to play with and have mentally found a use for them in my Superfly rigging... Thinking about using it to hold my pole mod up in the center... 2qzq is doing ky pole mod and I'm having them leave out the ribbon that's usually on the ridgeline... I'm going to run a non structural ridgeline under the tarp and then splice in a nacrabiner at the right point to hold the pole up...

Also got shipping notification on my Superfly... So over all a good day...
    Live, Laugh, Love, if that doesn't work. Load, Aim and Fire, repeat as necessary...

Buy, Try, Learn, Repeat

Hammock
    WWM or tablecloth
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    shamu 40*
    Suspension
    UCR whoopie
    Images

Re: A good day in Brutes world...

So... Me and the sewing machine have been seeing a lot of each other here lately... Made a few ridgeline organizers, one for the WWM and a few for friends... 8 grams each 6 inch deep pocket by about 12.5 wide... A taper in the cut allows the pocket to always be open... Making it easier to take stuff in and out... Also made a oink one for my daughter and a matching stuff sack for her tablecloth hammock... I thought I was going to go blind sewing on that thing...

2' level in the middle for size reference...

I am by no means a pro, but by the fifth one the stitches were looking nice

Buy, Try, Learn, Repeat

Hammock
    HH Explorer Deluxe
    Tarp
    HH Asym,USMC Tarp
    Suspension
    Beeners and Rings
    Brute, Did you ever attend the March or what. Btw, How much is the registration for that event? Just curious. From the rough count it looks like about 2,000 people or so attending.

Didnt mean to side track your post!
    Luck is the meeting of Destiny and Hard Work.......................................

Hammock
    DIY DL gathered end hammock
    Tarp
    DIY 11 ft cat cut
    Insulation
    DIY down diff cut
    Suspension
    DIY whoopies
    Images
    SOMEBODY is going to be sitting at the front window with his cold nose pressed against the glass waiting for the mailman to come, probably while his dog sleeps in the other room... LOL
    "Live your life so that your children can tell their children that you not only stood for something wonderful- you acted on it"
    -Dan Zadra

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123