Hey guys and girls! It's been a little while since I have been here, I have been in the process of moving, relocating, and starting down a new trail in my life adventure.

I put together some footage of a trip my brother, a buddy, my dog, and I took on February 2 and 3 to the Grayson Highlands in Virginia. We just did one over nighter and 2 days of hiking. Temps got into the teens/20s at night and put down about 8 inches of fresh powder by morning. We got off trail and did some bush whacking to finish up the excursion. It was good to get out in the cold and see what the limits of my sleep system are.

I used a DIY TQ that my brother made and a hammock gear under quilt (20F) along with my sleeping clothing (down jacket, baselayers, fleece pants, fleece hood...) and slept great. Not to mention we slept 2 hammocks, a bivy, and a dog inside a shelter - so that was nice to sleep out of the elements.

Here's the link to some of the footage - hope you enjoy! Please feel free to share and "thumbs up" the video.