Hammock
    Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock
    Insulation
    UQ/sleeping bag
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

North Dakota Hangers?

Getting ready to move to Minot, ND this summer. Have been hanging on the East Coast, and just wondering if there are anyone hanging in North or South Dakota? Where do you hang? Thanks for your feedback.

The Beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota
    Hammock
    WARBONNET 1.1 DOUBLE, DIY BRIDGE
    Tarp
    DIY ARGON CAMO/BMJ
    Insulation
    DIY DOWN TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    STRAPS/BUCKLES
    minot.......brrrr......not alot of us around these parts but if you ever get down to the black hills in s.d. it is an awesome place to hang

boot
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us. ~Bill Watterson

Hammock
    Bear Mountain Bridge Hammock
    Insulation
    UQ/sleeping bag
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Would love to hang in SD also. Are you planning on a Black Hills Hang this year? Saw your post and pics of last years hang. How did that go? Me and my wife would attend this coming summer if you have another one. We will deffinetely be in Sturgis during bike week also.

The Beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota
    Hammock
    WARBONNET 1.1 DOUBLE, DIY BRIDGE
    Tarp
    DIY ARGON CAMO/BMJ
    Insulation
    DIY DOWN TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    STRAPS/BUCKLES
    Quote Originally Posted by hercdiver View Post
    Would love to hang in SD also. Are you planning on a Black Hills Hang this year? Saw your post and pics of last years hang. How did that go? Me and my wife would attend this coming summer if you have another one. We will deffinetely be in Sturgis during bike week also.
    yep, will be having the 2nd annual probably the weekend after the rally (aug. 15th, 16th and 17th) think we are going to add thursday to it, as just having it friday night - sunday morning just didn't seem like enough time for everyone

we had a great time last year and hopefully it will grow a bit this year, we (sodakgrrl and myself) attended the fall colorado hang and am hopefully of few of them will make it up to this years hang as well as all of last years attendees

whenever you get down this way hit me up and i will be more than happy to show you around or point you in the right direction

boot
    The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us. ~Bill Watterson

I am in Bismarck going to school (there are not alot of trees up here but I am from Rapid City, SD, on the foot hills of the Black Hills. I am a new hanger and am currently looking for gear, but hopefully I will have it all put together by this summer. Let me know if you need any advice for the Hills. I would also be very interested in a Black Hills hang! Please keep me updated!

Hammock
    DIY w/~90in RL
    Tarp
    WBMJ
    Insulation
    "G'ma'sFeatherBed"
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I will be moving to Minot in the summer as well. I was worried about finding a couple of trees I am coming from Germany(plenty of trees). I was thinking that i might have to go up to Canada for a good hang spot. Turtle Mtn, or Moose Mtn parks perhaps?

• + New Posts