Tarp
    WBBMJ Spinn+doors
    Insulation
    HammockGear Down!!
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images

Finally...

I had not seen Pspa Smurf's hammocks until the fall Texas hang this last year. I got the chance to lay in a couple of Dangerbirds and I decided I just had to have one.

I ordered a couple of 11'x68" Dangerbirds right after the hang and began that long "wait for it" process. And Randy does it right with that order tracker. I bet his website gets a million his a day just from people with orders Anyway the wait wasn't to bad and they got here around the first week of December.

My job has become a traveling position and I'm gone two or three weeks a month now. So these hammocks sat in the box for almost 5 weeks before I ever had a chance to hang them.

But I was home on a weekend in January when The Hsmmock Life put together a little overnighter close to home. I grabbed our gear and Pamela and I were off. We got to camp a little before dark so I got the wife set up then hurriedly set up my own hammock. Hung the Incubator backwards but was still warm and comfortable. Had a little calf Ridge but chalked that up to bad set up.

When I ordered the hammocks I asked Randy to put extra zipper pulls on one side of each cover so that they could be opened from the middle of the hammock rather than from the ends. Worked great... But it could have been better if I had extra pulls on each side of each cover, making it a true two sided hammock.

Got back from r the overnighter and PMed Randy. He said send them on back and he'd add the other extra pulls and bill me later. What a guy. I sent them back, did my traveling thing and got home Wednesday to a box from Randy. Took the day off today and I'm writing this from the hammock.

I did a champagne colored taffeta with a black cover. I like it a lot. The material is softer than I expected. Zero calf Ridge. Crazy diagonal and super flat. Rivals my Light Owl for sure.

A few pics for ya...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "One of the best things you can do in this world is take a nap in the woods." ~ Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry

"While it may be a lot of work, the view is best from the summit." ~ an anonymous staff member of Philmont Scout Ranch

Enjoy the day
    Shane

• + New Posts