Tarp
    Funky Forest Tarp
    Insulation
    no sew SPE/ Sb Uq
    Suspension
    tree sling/huggers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fig View Post
    That's one of my funniest hammock memories. When I brought the gatorade bottle in with me, and of course didn't get the large one. So the urge starts and I grab the bottle and let er rip. Well as the bottle filled, I was still going. When it it the top of the bottle I still had more to go. So there I was with one hand pinching it off, the other hand with a full gatorade bottle, and no way to unzip the mosquito netting on the hammock. That 20 second battle in my head of which hand to release from duty was the actual funny part.

Needless to say, I had to wash the sleeping bag when I got back from that trip.

I am with the others in the thread who don't mind getting up now, and just checking on things in camp. I usually end up adjusting the hammock or tarp so that the trip outside has dual purpose. For me, the real bummer is getting back into the sleeping bag. I must look like a couple of midget wrestlers trying to get back in my bag. I am sure that's a thread all of it's own.
    Man that was pretty funny there fig. I was laughing so hard. On a serious note though I just get up and get out to go. I also use it for dual purposes for making any adjustments.
    Chris

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    HGCub/Deluxe Spinn
    Insulation
    HGP/SSF/JRBHR/HGBu
    Suspension
    line/ring/strap
    Wait a minute. I believe the issue is not HOW TO PEE IN HAMMOCK but rather how not to pee in hammock

some good stuff here LMFAO fig lol

how about a 2 bottle system ? 2 rubber grommets and some hose. one bottle in hammock run line outide to second bottle on the ground lol. .. or hell no second bottle at all :P .. yo dude your piss kit weighs more than my cook kit lol

Hammock
    Warbonnet BlackBird
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    Down top & bottom
    Suspension
    Strap and buckle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahgirl View Post
    ok this thread is giving me way to many visuals Y'all better just be counting your blessings, because while you guys are getting jiggy with it, I'm climbing out of my hammock and popping a squat. Sometimes life just isnt fair...

I use a whiz freedom and a collapsible widemouth nalgene bottle: stand up out of the hammock, align the whiz and the bottle, let loose, crawl back into bed.
    I empty the bottle in the morning at the designated place.
    I sleep in "boy clothes" either boxers with a fly or long johns with a fly. No need to get undressed to do my thing.
    -Liz -

Hammock
    BB1.0 double
    Tarp
    Hybrid Cuben F.
    Insulation
    Down & IX
    Suspension
    BB straps,whoopies
    lordy Fig, that was FUNNY!!!

this whole post has been a riot

being a girl, I'm glad that someone out there has made "things" so I'm able to stand up to go!! That being said, I'm still getting out of my hammock and at least over to the other side of the tree I'm hanging from. I'd never even thought about being able to now use a bottle.... again, I'm a girl and that type of thought just wouldn't cross my mind. But now with the "things".... well, nope, I still don't think I want to use a bottle. I'll just keep using the tree!!!

Fig, I'm still laughing at your post

Hammock
    DIY of the Day
    Tarp
    DIY of the Day
    Insulation
    DIY PLoft/IX-UQ/TQ
    Suspension
    WS or Spyder Line
    Images

The dangers of getting out.....

[IMG][/IMG]
    2015 John Rock Spreadsheet.

"If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing you should do is STOP DIGGING "

Hammock
    WBBB DL 1.1
    Tarp
    Ogee
    Insulation
    Jerry Chair
    Suspension
    whoopie
    Quote Originally Posted by TinaLouise View Post

being a girl, I'm glad that someone out there has made "things" so I'm able to stand up to go!! That being said, I'm still getting out of my hammock and at least over to the other side of the tree I'm hanging from. I'd never even thought about being able to now use a bottle.... again, I'm a girl and that type of thought just wouldn't cross my mind.
    I use a freshette and I also never thought about using a bottle but now that eay has said that she's using one I'm seriously considering it.

Hammock
    BMBH/CNA/HH/drYad/BB/RRwSd
    Tarp
    Kelty/MacCat/SupFy
    Insulation
    JRB for BMBH
    Suspension
    WS/Straps
    Images
    Has anyone looked at 'TravelJohn' from Amazon,com ?
    Just a thought.

John
    I spent most of my money on beer and women and hammocks.
    The rest I just wasted.

Hammock
    warbonnet blackbird, eno doublenest
    Tarp
    oes,warbonnet
    Insulation
    yeti/incubator
    Suspension
    whoopie sling AHE
    Quote Originally Posted by canoebie View Post
    Amen to that, my former wife once suggested I sit when I urinate as her father did because it was so much "neater." Needless to say that is one of the reasons she is my former wife. Her father didn't know a screwdriver from a socket wrench. That combined with the whole peeing sitting down thing was not something I aspired to.
    there is no such item as a socket wrench, you have wrenches, you have sockets, you have ratchets, you have racheting wrenches but no socket wrenches if you find one post a pic. (jk) i also have a father in law just like that
    i do not remember the question, however i believe beer is the answer

Hammock
    DIY bridge
    Suspension
    DIY tree hugger
    When I read the tag I thought "Why would anyone want to pee in their hammock?" But since you asked ..... here goes!

First - for the men - stand in a upright position and walk to your hammock. Be sure to be facing toward the hammock. Unzip - aim - let er rip. If you feel ambitious, turn a little to each side so you cover the whole hammock.

Second - for the women - Unzip and drop em. Turn so you are facing away from the hammock. Sit down and let er rip.

Fig:That had me spitting coffee all over my screen .... what a visual!
    I do not wish to be disturbed - but I can't help it!

• + New Posts
  • Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast