- I want to make a hammock sock that I can use "year round."
- I want the sock to replace my tarp. I don't wanna have to stake it out.
- I want the sock to breath well enough to not rain on the inside in say 40-50* weather.
- Don't break the bank!
- Make it affordable
- Did I say make it to cheap
- Sew 2 driducks ponchos together to make a large rectangle.
- Sew mesh under hoods (bug free vents)
- Follow Fronkey's bug net plans
- Use excess material to add a few more vents as needed
- Seam tape
- Add small splash flap over big opening at the bottom. (dri duck emergency poncho fabric
Total weight: ~17.5-20oz
Total out of pocket cost: ~$30 (using scraps from other projects)