OK....This isn't feedback about the forum itself. At least not so much as the format and the management thereof are concerned. Rather, its feedback in regards to the community at large. A review of the people that make it work. This refers to the moderators as well as - if not more so- the people that come here every day "just to help". This is my personal take of this forum and *spoiler alert!*, its gonna get a little mushy...... Excuse my grammer and punctuation. I'm not a freakin' poet Anyway.....

This is without a doubt the best forum I have ever subscribed to. I have frequented many through the years as my hobbies/interests change more often than Mr. Emery's witticisms (is that a word? I think I just made that up... wink). I have never been on a forum where I, even with my VERY limited contributions to the community, have felt so accepted, appreciated and welcomed. I have been on numerous forums where I have seen constant annoyance from veterans of the forums with the "NOOBS". They get annoyed with answering the same question over and over, sometimes rightfully so. However...you generally don't see that here. No matter how many times the question is asked, people here continually provide help whether it be in the form of links to past posts, articles, advice from experience in the field or the simple encouragement of a good idea. Some of this advice has been repeated over and over, post after "NOOBIE" post -repeated ad nauseum. Now, to be fair that happens on lots of Forums BUT..... the difference Ive seen here is that its never been said with even a hint of cynicism, snarkiness nor with the "Use the search function NOOB!" mentality. That's what makes this place special in my eyes and the reason I wanted to give feedback-- The camaraderie and helpful nature of the people on this forum is something to be commended. This is why I felt the need to give this feedback. This is why I continue to come back. This forum is a special place. and thanks for having me.