Images

Weeding the garden

Hi all,

I have some gear that is just taking up space here and that I never intend to use again for various reasons. All items are in very good to new shape and have been stored properly (down lofted ect..).

I submit for your browsing pleasure:

1)(Sold) McCat Deluxe tarp. Very good condition but not current generation. Paid a little over $100.00, asking $80.00.

2)JRB's Rocky Mtn Sniveller quilt (long) with FLOT (Full Length Omni Tape) and Quilt Wings. Like new, used two nights. My shoulders are too wide to allow a good draft seal and I could not stay warm in it. Paid $382.00, asking $350.00

3)JRB's Down Sleeves (long). Like new. Not long enough for me to stay warm. Paid $80.00, Asking $60.00

4)(Sold) JRB's Down Hood. Like new. Paid $60.00 asking $40.00

5)Thermarest Prolite 4 (20" x 47" and 17 oz.) Never used and still in original wrapper. Bought to use on shelter floors but not taken on my hike. Paid $85.00 asking $60.00

Payment by PAYPAL is prefered by other methods can be worked out.
    Possibly more to follow later as I continue to go through things. Thank you for your consideration.
    Last edited by T-BACK; 01-23-2009 at 22:31. Reason: updated item availability
    Brian
    ...and there came to be a day, all too soon, that I became aware that I could travel no more on my long journey. Though I did not arrive where I had planned, I believe that here is exactly where I am supposed to be...

Hammock
    Warbonnet Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Quest
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Wookie
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Images
    PM sent on the Mac Cat Deluxe.

Images
    Sale pending on the Mac Cat Deluxe.
    Brian
    ...and there came to be a day, all too soon, that I became aware that I could travel no more on my long journey. Though I did not arrive where I had planned, I believe that here is exactly where I am supposed to be...

Images
    McCat Deluxe is sold. Thank You!
    Brian

• + New Posts