The other thread got me thinking, So I started to tinker with my own idea for a sliding toggle. The idea was to cut a slit into a piece of pipe, feed the webbing in to the pipe, around a toggle, then back out.. This toggle can slide freely up or down your tree strap. All you have to do is pull the inside toggle down, this frees up the webing inside the pipe, then either pull the tail of the tree strap to slide up, or just pull down to slide it down...

I used some half inch aluminum pipe and an old arrow shaft to make the first one, I have since eliminated most of the outer pipe, I cut it in half first, then ground it down little by little and ended up with this.

This is how you loop your suspension onto it.

This was very easy and inexpensive to make, I used a dremel tool, pipe cutter and some sand papper.. So far It has held me, my girlfreind at the same time with out it slipping. I have not tested it out in wet conditions nor do I know its weight limits but I figured I would share this with everyone, perhaps see if it anyone has any ideas on how to improve on it..