Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by octothorpesarus View Post
    On my iOS device Tapatalk jumps straight to the thread I'm receiving notification on if the notification is still blinking on the lock screen. When I pulldown the iOS notification area and touch the a notification it takes me straight to the thread. I'm using Taptalk Pro 2.5.2. The Free version behaves the same way.
    Mines the exact same as yours. My question is directed at when you unlock your device and look at the app itself mine shows a 1, 2 or 3 next to it indicating a new notification for a forum within that app. Yet after I touch the HF forum under tapatalk it doesn't show me where or which thread the notification came from.

Sorry I may be explaining it wrong, my meds kicked in...or you may be answering it and I'm just not getting it....
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway
    It's always best if your an early riser!

Silentorpheus yup I get all that and know I can go through the notification option in the drop down menu. I think I asked wrong when I posed my question. When you bring up that menu there is nothing showing where to go or where that notification came from in the menu.

So one has to go into the subscriptions and look for the "blue dot" in order to find the one that someone replied to your comment or commented in the thread. My question revolves around the menu itself, there is noting showing the notification.

I think my question was answered and I'm just a little slow and medicated at the moment, thanks fellas....I'm new to iOS and my iPhone so I'm trying to learn and post my questions, as crazy and ridiculous as they may be.
    "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift---thats why its called a present" - Master Oogway

Also Silentorpheus how do you do that screen shot post?

Hammock
    DH, WBBB, Dutch, DIY
    Tarp
    HG, WBSF, UGQ
    Insulation
    HG, LLG
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Also Silentorpheus how do you do that screen shot post?
    No worries. Take a look at that last screenshot I posted - that's the notification center inside tapatalk, not the notification center for the iPhone. It tells you exactly which thread the notification was generated from, who posted, etc. I think that's exactly what you're looking for (or asking for)

To take a screen shot on the iPhone, press the home button and the power button at the same time. It will save the current screen into your camera roll. Then I just posted it using tapatalk from my iPhone.

I think I got it???

Ha it worked...thanks bud!

So now I have a new question....

When I do a multi-quote from my phone with tapatalk it shows the name of the first quote in every other quote of the multi quote. Anyone know why this is happening? Is it something I did in the settings?

See below for screen shots from my phone.

Hammock
    DIY, WBBB & Switchback
    Tarp
    HG cuben,OES Spinn
    Insulation
    DIY 3/4 UQ/TQ, UGQ
    Suspension
    Dynaglide / Dutch
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    So now I have a new question....

When I do a multi-quote from my phone with tapatalk it shows the name of the first quote in every other quote of the multi quote.
    This is the one and only problem that has showed up in Tapatalk for me since the new forum software upgrade.
    It's bugging me, but I guess things have been much worse on a desktop. (I use Tapatalk 99% of the time to read the forum)
    Mike
    "Life is a Project!"

• + New Posts
  • Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast