Hammock
    Clark NX-200
    Tarp
    Clark XL-Fly
    Insulation
    KAQ NR UQ/AHE KAQ
    Suspension
    Strap/cinch buckle
    Sorry it has taken so long to reply.........We had such a great time at this hang and look forward to all of the ones in the future. We really enjoyed the fellowship with all of the usual suspects at these hangs as well as meeting all of the new hangers that were there. We hope that Neo will have the spring hang at Meriwether Lewis so Mandydawn and I can celebrate our 3 yr anniversary where we met!!!!

Neo and SheShe : I owe you both more than I can ever repay for allowing me the opportunity to meet such an amazing woman.

Hamhocker : Thank you for the kind words and I will continue to do my best. Of course I will have to stay away from all of the food that we make at these hangs!!!!!!

Ewker : Thanks for the shots of me with Mandy and Hamhocker. It was good to see you again and I hope we can get out on the trail in the future together.

Weather : Thank you for Butch's(the dog) jacket. We greatly appreciated your kindness and he was so warm on Saturday night that he uncovered us while we were sleeping in the hammock together, crazy dog!
    Par Si Vis Pace Para Bellum

Hammock
    Underquilts.com doublenest
    Tarp
    12x10 DIY w/ doors
    Insulation
    TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Woopie/Tree Strap
    The next one I am in! It would be awesome to get to know some more people in the area who share similar interests. Any of you guys/gals mountain bike around here?

Quote Originally Posted by nickgann View Post
    Honestly I was turned off by the fact that it wasn't a hike (which is my own thing, not a reflection on you guys). But then toward the end of the week I really needed to be out door knocking to spread the word about my business because we are getting into season. But I hope next time I can come. It looks like there will be enough of a break for me to be able to head out to the hike n hang early March though.
    that is ok, you just missed out..your loss...just sayin
    'Classic.' A book which people praise and don't read.” ― Mark Twain

Who cares about showers, gourmet food, using flush toilets. Just keep on walking and being away from it all.

There are times that the only way you can do something is to do it alone.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DBL
    Tarp
    WB SuperFly
    Insulation
    0* Mamba & Yeti
    Suspension
    Whoopie Goldberg
    Nice work, would be great to get some SoCal hangers together

Hammock
    HH Expedition
    Tarp
    HH Hex
    Insulation
    HG 40 degree
    Suspension
    HH w/ garda hitch
    Great looking time, im amazed so many from the forum get together. Really good stuff

Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbamaguy View Post
    Sorry it has taken so long to reply.........We had such a great time at this hang and look forward to all of the ones in the future. We really enjoyed the fellowship with all of the usual suspects at these hangs as well as meeting all of the new hangers that were there. We hope that Neo will have the spring hang at Meriwether Lewis so Mandydawn and I can celebrate our 3 yr anniversary where we met!!!!

Neo and SheShe : I owe you both more than I can ever repay for allowing me the opportunity to meet such an amazing woman.

Hamhocker : Thank you for the kind words and I will continue to do my best. Of course I will have to stay away from all of the food that we make at these hangs!!!!!!

Ewker : Thanks for the shots of me with Mandy and Hamhocker. It was good to see you again and I hope we can get out on the trail in the future together.

Weather : Thank you for Butch's(the dog) jacket. We greatly appreciated your kindness and he was so warm on Saturday night that he uncovered us while we were sleeping in the hammock together, crazy dog!
    bama i am so happy for you and mandy.i already posted the may spring hangout.i am looking forward the next hang it will be you and mandy's 3 rd anniversary.neo
    the matrix has you

Hammock
    DD modular jungle hammock
    Tarp
    wilderness logics
    Insulation
    wilderness logics
    Suspension
    whoopie sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nickgann View Post
    Honestly I was turned off by the fact that it wasn't a hike (which is my own thing, not a reflection on you guys). But then toward the end of the week I really needed to be out door knocking to spread the word about my business because we are getting into season. But I hope next time I can come. It looks like there will be enough of a break for me to be able to head out to the hike n hang early March though.
    dude this is the only car camping i do is this hangout i been hosting 6 years now.i have hiked over 1800 miles of the appalachian trail plus i am a diehard kayak camper lol.i will also be hosting another bear island hangout this summer
    i hope you can make itneo
    the matrix has you

Hammock
    Any Double Bottom Hammock
    Insulation
    Inflatable pad

Winter Hang

Bama,

It's sweet of you to mention the dog jacket, accept for your close friends like SheShe and Qwik, it's supposed to be a secret! Maybe no one will notice.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbamaguy View Post

Hammock
    HH Expedition
    Tarp
    HH Hex/ Stock HH
    Insulation
    Thermarest golite4
    Suspension
    Webbing/ Whoopies
    Really wish I would have went now, did not realize so many would be gathering. It would be nice to meet other fellow hammockers to learn from.

Hammock
    Underquilts.com doublenest
    Tarp
    12x10 DIY w/ doors
    Insulation
    TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Woopie/Tree Strap
    Quote Originally Posted by neo View Post
    dude this is the only car camping i do is this hangout i been hosting 6 years now.i have hiked over 1800 miles of the appalachian trail plus i am a diehard kayak camper lol.i will also be hosting another bear island hangout this summer
    i hope you can make itneo
    Give me the dates, I will schedule it and we will see if the magic can happen.

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast