Custom Homemade Bridge/Art Bundle (expensive)

$2100 This is a bundled offer with a one month delivery time.

Yes, I'm currently fulfilling a similar work order for a friend, so I wanted to extend the offer to any of you.

I will sew a Bridge hammock to your dimensions, with your fabric choice (excluding cuben). The hammock will be equipped with full bug netting, poles, huggers, and stuffsack (no tarp).

I will create a scene of your choice in mosaics, using beautiful glass and the finest materials- 18" x 24" in a metal frame ready to hang (on the wall of course, not as a hammock). Two examples of nature scenes are here: and here. Dozens more on my website. (I'm not inserting photos of my mosaics here due to possible modedsty issues with nudity.)

PM me for additional details.

Hammock
    Warbonnet ON!
    Tarp
    SuperFly or MacCat
    Insulation
    Yetis & Mambas
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    Really, really beautiful work.
    "Equinox" and "Moonrise" are my favorites, but "Quintessent Lake", "The Three Graces", and "The Rejoicer" are all amazing too. Very impressive!
    Trust nobody!

Hammock
    Grand Trunk Nano 7
    Tarp
    Exped Poncho/Tarp
    Insulation
    WallcreepBivanorak
    Suspension
    Eno SlapStrap Pro
    Hey Victor,
    Really awesome mosaics! Very nice website, too.
    I agree, Cannibal.... "Equinox, Moonrise, and The Rejoicer" are pretty sweet. Great mosaic work, beautiful colors, and wonderful scenes. I also really like "The Anniversary, Nymph and Satry, and When Apples Were Golden". Great mosaic work and interesting themes.

I'm also liking that 2 person bridge hammock in your Gallery pics! Looks like a very nice custom Vertex. You got a price tag on this one? Curious to see if all the hammocks in your gallery are ones you've created/sewn? I really like the camo bridge single hammock, too.

This is a really unique and rare offer you have here on HammockForums.net. Mosaic artwork and custom tailored/designed/functional hammock artwork. I would love to take advantage of this offer. I would be interested in hearing more of your thoughts/info on the different bridge hammocks you design. Do you have a website or just make for commission?

Thanks for sharing!
    Cheers,
    ~mark
    Last edited by 2Trees; 01-25-2009 at 04:27.

www.themosaicmaker.com

Hi Canibal,

Thanks for your compliments and interest in my work!

Thanks 2Trees!

...I'm also liking that 2 person bridge hammock in your Gallery pics! Looks like a very nice custom Vertex. You got a price tag on this one?
    No price tag on the DoubleDouble, it is still a work in progress. I need to test how well it really works, (although the backyard test hang worked great) I hope to test it in a natural setting next month.

Curious to see if all the hammocks in your gallery are ones you've created/sewn? I really like the camo bridge single hammock, too.
    Yeah, thanks, those are all hammocks that I have made. I might have stopped after making that yellow momentum bridge, but I sometimes hike with a much bigger friend. I made the camo bridge with a double layer of 2.2 RealTree polyester fabric. It has a luxurious feel! It is designed wider too, with a 36" head spreader (and 24" foot spreader). I designed it for somebody about 280#. I tested it with my girlfriend (our combined weight is close to my friend's weight), we both slept in it for a few hours. This was during a rain storm. She had been warm and dry in another bridge hammock the first half of the night, but wanted to test out the double occupany idea when the rain picked up. Except for me getting pushed slightly off the DAM, which resulted in a small cold strip down my back, it was comfortable for that amount of time.

This is a really unique and rare offer you have here on HammockForums.net. Mosaic artwork and custom tailored/designed/functional hammock artwork. I would love to take advantage of this offer. I would be interested in hearing more of your thoughts/info on the different bridge hammocks you design. Do you have a website or just make for commission?
    Well, you know, I would like to share more about the bridge hammock designs and will continue to do so- once I have a simple proceedure to replicate. For instance, each time I create the endcaps on the hammock, I write those measurements down. But upon hanging the hammock, I've always had to make some kind of adjustment to make the support at the head or feet "just right". In the case of the DoubleDouble, I had to add a 4" webbing attachment to make the head feel supported, other times I've taken additional darts to customize the fit, or added another loop to attach to the suspension triangles. I'd like to distill from this the simplest proceedure that gives good results.

I have a website for my mosaics, but I never really thought of tying it in with hammock camping interests...good idea....thanks again!

Hammock
    Molly Mac Gear
    Images
    Wow!

- MacEntyre
    "We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately." - Ben Franklin
    www.MollyMacGear.com

• + New Posts