DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images

New Site For Underquilts.com On The Way!

Just got word that the domain name is in the process of being transferred. Please wait for the new site to come up before purchasing anything, please! I don't want anything to get lost in cyber space. I will post back here to let everyone know when it's up!

I know the directions aren't very clear for finishing the UQ's or for making the suspension. I will have video's and better pictures of both processes uploaded asap to the new site! The site took a little longer due to a few mistakes I made in giving info the the web master thats building it.

I wish to thank everyone for their patience and well wishes. I have a new work area with a really big table to work on now, so things should get done faster - the dining room table wasn't cutting it! Plus the family is glad to have a place to sit down and eat again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 or BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    Tewa, Speer, H.G.
    Suspension
    whoopie
    Images

Re: New Site For Underquilts.com On The Way!

Excellent, looking forward to the new site.
    "In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy." -D'Signore's, Tide Mill Farm, Edmunds, Maine.

Hammock
    WBBB/TR, DIY, HH, SB DL, GT UL
    Tarp
    ID/OES/WB/WL
    Insulation
    HG/WB/Go-Lite/WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie/Straps/DW
    Images
    Great news! Looking forward to seeing it myself. Nearly finished my friends - finally!!
    The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. - St. Augustine

Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
    - Bob Marley

Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    Bad news for my new site - it will take 7 days before my current host will transfer the domain name to the new site - this is a 2 week delay so far. I find these delays intolerable, but it's out of my hands now. The "old" site is open and taking orders and a video on finishing the UQ's will be posted tonight.
    Thank you,
    Dave
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    Amazon
    Insulation
    UQ Blank
    Suspension
    D.I.Y. Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Biker View Post
    Bad news for my new site - it will take 7 days before my current host will transfer the domain name to the new site - this is a 2 week delay so far. I find these delays intolerable, but it's out of my hands now. The "old" site is open and taking orders and a video on finishing the UQ's will be posted tonight.
    Thank you,
    Dave
    Don't sweat it, your current site is fine. Just changing the name servers to your new host should allow it to propagate in a few hours. I've built sites for 20 years. The current site being black & blue text in some areas is a bit hard on the eyes though.

Just need a bit more on the suspension stuff would be great so I can finish mine. It's probably really easy and I'm making it hard on myself as usual. I can't seem to find how these work. I was thinking about sewing on a hood to the end of the blank to help keep out the breezes, maybe.
    Last edited by HungLow; 02-20-2013 at 23:39.

Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    The web master says everything is working now - had some trouble getting my old host to transfer the domain name and also teething problems with the mail, but everything seems to be working.

I've been down with the flu and haven't been able to do mush in the last week. I normally don't get sick, but when I do, it's pretty bad. So I'm back on track and catching up.

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by HungLow View Post
    Don't sweat it, your current site is fine. Just changing the name servers to your new host should allow it to propagate in a few hours. I've built sites for 20 years. The current site being black & blue text in some areas is a bit hard on the eyes though.

Just need a bit more on the suspension stuff would be great so I can finish mine. It's probably really easy and I'm making it hard on myself as usual. I can't seem to find how these work. I was thinking about sewing on a hood to the end of the blank to help keep out the breezes, maybe.
    I'll make it clearer and add some better pictures. I'm still getting used to the site and working with all the new doodads and thingamajigs.

Underquilts.com

• + New Posts