Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Images

Weeding the garden

Hi all,

I have some gear that is just taking up space here and that I never intend to use again for various reasons. All items are in very good to new shape and have been stored properly (down lofted ect..).

I submit for your browsing pleasure:

1)(Sold) McCat Deluxe tarp. Very good condition but not current generation. Paid a little over $100.00, asking $80.00.

2)JRB's Rocky Mtn Sniveller quilt (long) with FLOT (Full Length Omni Tape) and Quilt Wings. Like new, used two nights. My shoulders are too wide to allow a good draft seal and I could not stay warm in it. Paid $382.00, asking $350.00

3)JRB's Down Sleeves (long). Like new. Not long enough for me to stay warm. Paid $80.00, Asking $60.00

4)(Sold) JRB's Down Hood. Like new. Paid $60.00 asking $40.00

5)Thermarest Prolite 4 (20" x 47" and 17 oz.) Never used and still in original wrapper. Bought to use on shelter floors but not taken on my hike. Paid $85.00 asking $60.00

Payment by PAYPAL is prefered by other methods can be worked out.
    Possibly more to follow later as I continue to go through things. Thank you for your consideration.
    Last edited by T-BACK; 01-23-2009 at 22:31. Reason: updated item availability
    Brian
    ...and there came to be a day, all too soon, that I became aware that I could travel no more on my long journey. Though I did not arrive where I had planned, I believe that here is exactly where I am supposed to be...

• + New Posts