Hammock
    Dutchware/Dream
    Tarp
    HG DCF
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/UGQ
    Suspension
    Becket Hitch

Unhappy Keep getting banned, no idea why, and I'm just trying to participate. Please help!

This is like the third account I made that has gotten banned. I don't understand what is going on.

This time I was able to get my account verified and confirmed and setup a profile and started posting.

Then suddenly, BANNED.

The only explanation is a seemingly automated message: "If you want to log in here, do not use a proxy/IP server. Come directly to hammockforums.net]"

I am literally just logging in from home. I am not using a proxy/IP server. I am actually using a proxy/IP server to access THIS account in order to ask what's going on. I am genuinely just a hammock camper who would like to participate on this great forum and have been jumping through hoops and going to lengths to do so. It has taken me weeks to reach a point where I have an authorized account and can actually make some posts. I just barely get started and suddenly, banned again!? It's very discouraging.

I've tried to reach out and get help through this form with no response: https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/sendmessage.php

I'm a real person. I live in Vermont. I own four hammocks, two from Dream, one from Dutch, and a cheap ENO. I have a DCF tarp from HG. I have topquilts, underquilts, the works. I splice continuous loops and soft shackles in my spare time.

I swear I'm not a spammer or a hacker or trying to do anything untoward. What's going on? I don't know what else I can do. Please help!

This is my account: https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...hp/78885-sasch

Hammock
    HH Expedition, HH Explorer Dlx
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    Sending user a PM and closing this post
    Deb
    TOS Terms of Service Link
    Guidelines to New For Sale Section Link
    How to obtain access & maintain your threads in For Sale Section Link
    Guidelines for Want to Buy (WTB) Section
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

• + New Posts