Ticket to the Moon Double
    Tarp
    Guide Gear 11.5x14
    Insulation
    3/4 DIY UQ
    Suspension
    BIAS Whoopie kit
    Looking really good!

I was trying to come up with something that shape, but use the wires from one of those pop-up clothes hampers. That way I just fold it down and stuff it in the pack. If that falls through I'm going this direction.
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
    George S. Patton

The 50 State Project: Thread
    The 50 State Project: Table

Hammock
    DangerBird Clark North American
    Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    UGQ Zepplin UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch Buckles/Link

I was trying to come up with something that shape, but use the wires from one of thos

[QUOTE]I was trying to come up with something that shape, but use the wires from one of those pop-up clothes hampers./QUOTE]

I had thought about that as well, but I just can't figure out how to make it work and fit into their pack. If you have any thoughts on that I would love to hear them.

Hammock
    Diy 1.1 DL - Diy 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    Diy Silnylon,
    Insulation
    SB con to UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies & Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by Labrador View Post
    While I do agree that having the tent for a Lab, or a great number of other breeds, may in deed be overkill for protection from the elements there are other reasons that I like to provide a "secure" space for them.

Selfishly for one thing the dogs seem to be calmer when they have a place that they can hunker down in and in turn they allow me to get more rest. Another reason is simply to try and give them a bit more protection from the annoying little flying things that make all of us nuts. And for as much as I love my dogs and truly count them as members of my family, I can't get comfortable with 100+ pounds of dog in my hammock with me, which is exactly where they would be if I don't provide them with their own space.
    you are aware you can get equine fly spray that has permethrin that you can just brush in, its really no different then the sawyers brand. Here in canada you cannot buy permethrin except for farmers or in the equine fly spray for horses. We buy it and spray our cloths since you cannot get sawyers. We get ultra shield x here in canada works great. we have a shih tzu and we spray and brush it in her. the bugs ah stay away

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12