I have had this for a couple weeks now, but chose to remain quiet until I had pictures.... (that seems to be important around here )

Adam at HG was very helpful with some suggestions when I first contacted him regarding this tarp. I initially was only going to do a hex tarp with some modified dimensions, but he put a bug in my head about only doing doors on one end. So here is what we ended up with.

-10'10" cat cut ridgeline
-8' straight cut baselines (with 3 tieout locations instead of 2)
(straight cut is to maximize tarp width for bad weather)
-side panel pull outs located at 6'8" apart
-doors only on one end to allow for blocking directional bad weather.
-bug net loops on the bottom side of the ridgeline for attaching the RR bugnet

Weights:
tarp only - 6.5oz
stuff sack - 0.3 oz

The dimensions of the tarp seemed to work out really well. My plan is to use the end with the doors as the foot end of the hammock, since the foot end spreader bar is much narrower than the head end. I also plan on greatly reducing the foot end dogbones on the Ridgerunner so I can easily shut the foot end doors. In inclement or windy weather, I will point the foot end into the wind and shut the doors tight.

My first setup with the ridgeline loops for the RR bugnet didn't go so well though. The loops are spaced right above the tieout points on the RR, and they hook on there just fine, but the RR bugnet seems to be made in such a way that it needs to be pulled up and out diagonally to pull it tight. As is, the net had lots of sag in it. Further, if I tried to cinch it tighter to take out the sag, it started to pull the tarp ridgeline down too much and made little dimples in the ridgeline that would turn into little ponds in the rain. No big deal though.... I can easily clip this off the RR net to the D rings at the ends of the tarp ridgeline. If I had it to do all over again, I would have asked Adam to make these loops right next to the ridgeline ends under the tarp like on the warbonnet cloudburst, or just would have done without them. I guess I will use them as bling loops for chili pepper lights or something....

I am very happy with how this tarp turned out, so big thanks to HG for making a great product. As a side note, when I was working with Adam on this tarp, he said that he loves his Ridgerunners (all 3 of them). So, if you were wondering if one of his tarps would work for your RR, then give him a call because he has lots of experience with the RR.

Here's the pics