BIAS Hiker Lite Teal/Black
    Tarp
    GG Emergency Shltr
    Insulation
    Leighlo UQ
    Suspension
    BIAS standard kit
    Quote Originally Posted by leeinmemphis View Post
    After talking to Shane it sounds like you guys should take this month to catch your breaths. You know what they say about all work and no play..............
    It's been busy. It's hard to complain when customers support your work. That said, we've got customers who are or will be complaining if we don't get moving and we're pretty dog tired. My focus is on getting back orders caught up right now... hopefully over the next five days, we'll make up about 10-12 calendar days and based on our order sheet, that's do-able. Then things will slowly return to normal.

We're also trying to find time to work in two new projects, one of which you already know about, Lee (suspension). I won't elaborate or comment further on either because work remains yet to be done and until our customers have products in hand, we really don't need to go there.

So, though this is a little off topic, thanks to all of you for your support and patience. We know we're behind and we're going to surge over the next few days and get some products in your hands.

-- Brian and Shane
    --
    www.buttinasling.com
    Now carrying the Mini Tattoo Stove!
    Light weight. Low prices. Great gear.

Hammock
    night owl
    Tarp
    diy big blue tarp
    Insulation
    diy JCP jacket uq,
    Suspension
    woooooopieee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrianb View Post
    It's been busy. It's hard to complain when customers support your work. That said, we've got customers who are or will be complaining if we don't get moving and we're pretty dog tired. My focus is on getting back orders caught up right now... hopefully over the next five days, we'll make up about 10-12 calendar days and based on our order sheet, that's do-able. Then things will slowly return to normal.

We're also trying to find time to work in two new projects, one of which you already know about, Lee (suspension). I won't elaborate or comment further on either because work remains yet to be done and until our customers have products in hand, we really don't need to go there.

So, though this is a little off topic, thanks to all of you for your support and patience. We know we're behind and we're going to surge over the next few days and get some products in your hands.

-- Brian and Shane
    I will always support good people with a good product. I can wait on my order. I know its going to be top notch work made by people like me who enjoy what they do.

The suspension is a very cool idea and will go great on that new Netted Micro...
    Last edited by spaceweaseal; 04-04-2013 at 18:49.

Hammock
    night owl
    Tarp
    diy big blue tarp
    Insulation
    diy JCP jacket uq,
    Suspension
    woooooopieee
    Images
    if they put a net on the micro than they would have to call it micro plus/ or super micro. just a sugestion.

Hammock
    WBBB DL1.1 Custom Lefty
    Tarp
    MacCat 4 season
    Insulation
    HG 0* TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie hook kit
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyavmc View Post
    I will always support good people with a good product. I can wait on my order. I know its going to be top notch work made by people like me who enjoy what they do.
    +1 brother
    It's never a trip, It's always an adventure!

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12