Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20, KAQ 1, Lynx
    Suspension
    Webbing / buckles
    Images

Now the fun and work begins

Well yesterday that beautiful red, white, and blue package from Warbonnet arrived at my door. After waiting and anticipating hanging in my first real hammock, it is finally here. After reading about HF on a friends blog, I started visiting here and was hooked immediately. Since coming to HF I have read a lot of informative posts and found myself ready to try this hammock stuff out. I read until I was cross-eyed, I have watched Shug's videos so many times that I find myself singing bluegrass, picking up things around the house and juggling, and for some reason I put mustard on everything!

The wait for the BB had me making lists and buying things from other vendors on the site. Got me some Dutch toys and there are a couple of other things to come now that my BB is here. But now the real work begins. I've read about it, I've watched all the videos about it, I've thought about it when I should have been doing something else, and now it is time. I did get to hang my new XLC for a few minutes yesterday but will have to wait a little longer to get to a place suitable to put up my SF and practice and experiment. So get ready for more questions and hopefully some photos of trips to come. Thanks to all on HF for the information you provide and for being true ambassadors of hammocking.

Wish the BB had come a week earlier. Here is where I was camping this week in the RV. Would love to have been able to sleep right here instead of just laying in my ENO single to relax. This is a 400 acre cypress mill pond in south Georgia.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC, Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20, KAQ 1, Lynx
    Suspension
    Webbing / buckles
    Images
    Well the images I put in the post are not working. Thought I knew how to do that. Guess not. I'll work on getting them there in a bit.

Hammock
    DIY Gathered End 1.9
    Tarp
    STS 10x10 Escapist
    Insulation
    DIY Full Length UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies & Straps
    Here you go...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    Well yesterday that beautiful red, white, and blue package from Warbonnet arrived at my door. After waiting and anticipating hanging in my first real hammock, it is finally here. After reading about HF on a friends blog, I started visiting here and was hooked immediately. Since coming to HF I have read a lot of informative posts and found myself ready to try this hammock stuff out. I read until I was cross-eyed, I have watched Shug's videos so many times that I find myself singing bluegrass, picking up things around the house and juggling, and for some reason I put mustard on everything!

The wait for the BB had me making lists and buying things from other vendors on the site. Got me some Dutch toys and there are a couple of other things to come now that my BB is here. But now the real work begins. I've read about it, I've watched all the videos about it, I've thought about it when I should have been doing something else, and now it is time. I did get to hang my new XLC for a few minutes yesterday but will have to wait a little longer to get to a place suitable to put up my SF and practice and experiment. So get ready for more questions and hopefully some photos of trips to come. Thanks to all on HF for the information you provide and for being true ambassadors of hammocking.

Wish the BB had come a week earlier. Here is where I was camping this week in the RV. Would love to have been able to sleep right here instead of just laying in my ENO single to relax. This is a 400 acre cypress mill pond in south Georgia.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC, Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    HG 20, KAQ 1, Lynx
    Suspension
    Webbing / buckles
    Images
    Thanks Mangus. Gotta figure that out.

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    WL Big Daddy
    Insulation
    KAQ Jarbridge/SB
    Images
    Lmao @ the pictures!

Congrats on getting your hammock! The wait caused me to order a few toys as well (much to the chagrin of my wife) but it's completely worth it! Last night was my first hang & its lightyears ahead of being on the ground. I hope you get the chance to use it soon! In the meantime, you can find out what you REALLY need & buy more shiny toys lol

• + New Posts