Tarp
    Cat Tarp Standard
    Insulation
    JRB MTW4 & MTW3
    Suspension
    ropes with huggers
    Images

New JRB WS2

Just got my new JRB WS2 in the mail. It's totally awesome, I love it. I cannot wait to try it tonight.

Nice work Pan....

I do have one issue because I over stuffed my Nest last year, and decided to remove some down yesterday. However, I think I've removed too much down and might have to put more in.....
    Scott Macri
    www.IronFlyOptions.com

Hammock
    Claytor
    Tarp
    Cat Tarp Standard
    Insulation
    JRB MTW4 & MTW3
    Suspension
    ropes with huggers
    Images

very cold

Well, I am not impressed with the WS2 and am considering shipping it back to JRB.

It prevents the UQ from breathing and basically causes the same issue's as a pad. I think a plain UQ is best.

I froze for the last few hours and could not figure out why I was so cold. This morning at about 4:30am, I finally could not take the cold anymore. I woke up to a slight fog. When I checked my UQ, it was soaked all the way through and no longer compressed. However, I don't think it was from the fog, I think it was condensation.

My OQ was a little moist as well. However, this just reinforces my personal preference for using my Climashield XP OQ. The inside of my tarp was slightly wet, but I don't think it was dripping.
    Scott Macri
    www.IronFlyOptions.com

Hammock
    Dual Layer WB Blackbird
    Tarp
    OES Cuben
    Insulation
    SnugFit
    Images
    Why don't you get one of the DD Ponchos from JRB? Functions as a top and bottom weather shield and rain poncho. It's also a breathable so you shouldn't have condensation issues.
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it." -Terry Pratchett

Premium Quality, Fresh Roasted Coffee
    www.meancatcoffee.com

• + New Posts