Chameleon
    Tarp
    Thunderfly
    Insulation
    LLG-Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Stock

SOLD: HG CUben Tarp, JRB Mt. Washington 4 UQ

All prices include shipping CONUS. Paypal only.

I've switched over to a Ridge Runner, Cloudburst tarp and Lynx underquilt. The Cloudburst works better than my Hammock Gear Winter Palace. I used the Winter Palace for two months on The AT. It has TONS of room under it. It comes with a Mountain Goat tarp sleeve, two piece ridgeline tie outs, as well as guy lines. The tarp sleeve is a single 11 foot long tube with pockets on each end for stowing the ridgeline tie outs. The guy lines are Zing It/Lash It with mini line locks. You could go with a smaller line on tie outs to save another ounce or two. Stakes are not included. The first week on The AT, a tree branch rubbed a small hole in the tarp on one of the doors up near the ridgeline during a severe storm(see photo). The hole was the size of a dime, and I repaired it with cuben fiber repair tape, which was placed on each side of the hole. I haven't had any issues with the hole since patching it, it is solid.SOLD TO HAYDENL

Second is a Jacks R Better Mt. Washington 4 underquilt with 800 fill down. This is a zero degree underquilt. I saw several single digit nights on The AT this year with a personal low temperature of 4 degrees. I was toasty warm with this quilt. I've owned this quilt for a little over a year and it has seen three months of use on The AT. There are no holes whatsoever and the quilt is in like new condition. I don't have the original stuff sack, but will include a Granite Gear compression sack. Quilt was always stored uncompressed. $240-SOLD For more info see the following link: http://www.jacksrbetter.com/shop/mt-washington-4/

Last edited by Flounder; 04-30-2013 at 12:35. Reason: Marking UQ as sold

• + New Posts