As stated HERE , I intend to hike the AT in NY northbound from the NY/NJ border to Rt. 9D north of the Bear Mtn. Bridge 5/16-5/19. If the weather forecast sucks for Thursday and Friday, I may slide the days to 5/17-5/20 or 5/18-5/21.
I hope to hike the rest of NY in bits this year and welcome other friendly company.
If anyone's interested, just PM me.