Hey folks - well I did in fact get my HH Explorer last week, set it up in the backyard and slept Saturday night. I got up four times but think that had more to do with the 4-5 "diet cokes" i had than anything else.

As I mentioned in my first post, I had never even sat in a hammock before so knew it was a gamble. Well, I was very comfortable with no issues falling asleep. Was very cool. I have a few questions, almost embarrassingly basic, but my extensive searching has not netted a clear answer...so...

Is there a right or wrong side of the hammock for torso vs legs? I presume the side guy out closer to head end is for the upper body but started doubting it when my shoulder was right at net/bottom level while there seemed to be a lot of fabric highup on the other side.

Two questions on the ridgeline:
I understood that if my ridgeline was basically level that I had the hangle about right. During he night m legs would feel a lil numb - no biggie but does that suggest I don't have I quite right?

After initial setup I lounged around quite a bit and when I got out it didn't return to the original height. The line did not see to have loosened. Does this always happen or did it have a break-in stretch?

If it helps, I used the stock webbing, a toggle/marlon hitch setup and converted straps to whoopie slings.

Thanks