Eno Doublenest
    Tarp
    Kelty Noah's 9
    Insulation
    Foam Pad
    Suspension
    Whoopies!

Suggestion for ENO

I live/work & play here in WNC, I did lots of "ground" camping through my younger years... I heard about Hammocking here and there but never enough, always thought you needed LOTS of expensive stuff and also thought that the hang would not allow me to sleep "flat".

I eventually broke my "paradigm" and actually tried it, but many other campers do not broke their paradigm to give hanging a shot.

I suggest a "demo" day at local retailers. With different setups... Not just the hammock but the Fly, TQ, UQ and Suspensions...

If possible have actual users there with different setups to explain to possible new users what and why they use what they do and a rough idea of cost, from cheap to expensive.

I know you brand your own stuff but I would think a new hanger in an ENO is a new hanger in an ENO and that is a win even if that newb is under some other tarp.

Just a thought Thanks and by the way I LOVE my Double NEST!

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Dangerbird
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    UGQ Full Set
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckles
    Images
    I don't think ENO has a presence here (though I could be wrong...I have been before), but this might be something worth sending to them via Facebook (which I know they respond to) or e-mail. It sounds like a pretty great idea.
    I used to be a somebody, now I just camp.

Hammock
    Bonefire Whisper
    Tarp
    HG DCF Hex
    Insulation
    Sheltowee JRB SS
    Suspension
    Bonefire
    Quote Originally Posted by Gresh View Post
    I don't think ENO has a presence here (though I could be wrong...I have been before), but this might be something worth sending to them via Facebook (which I know they respond to) or e-mail. It sounds like a pretty great idea.
    And you would think they would. Wonder why not? Although not to overstate HF presence over importance, to the industry, I'll bet we're being monitored just the same.
    Signature suspended

• + New Posts