I used Fronkey's design. Extremely simple! For the fabric, I used "Wally World" Mainstay "Marjorie window scarf" in black. I bought two large ones, 60 x 216, sewed the two together on the long side and cut at the length I needed. Could have just bought one, folded it in half and had enough, but I always over estimate, had enough for two. Wife says its my quantity issue, blah blah blah.. It's really fine mesh, so it's not quite as "airy" as more expensive fabrics made for bug nets, but at $14.95, readily available, no shipping, for one net, not too bad.
I used 1.75 lashit for the pull cord. I think I made the channel a little too small, the shock cord seemed to "stick" a bit too much.
Finished one and will make another to give to one of the boy scouts in the troop for an award for something, maybe for the best student in the "Unofficial BSA Hammock Camping Merit Badge Class" I'm teaching week after next at summer camp.
Have 16 boys signed up for the class. I think it will be Exhausting but fun.