Best Canadian Hammock Companies

Can anybody tell me some good hammock companies that ship free within or to canada?

Hammock
    Health
    Tarp
    Diy Silnylon,
    Insulation
    Usa
    Suspension
    Whoopies & Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by elowe001 View Post
    Can anybody tell me some good hammock companies that ship free within or to canada?
    hennessy hammock is canadian from bc
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.

Hammock
    Martian Bridge (DIY)
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I would say all of the hammock forum vendors here, will ship to Canada. So really take your pick.

Cheers

Brian
    Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment. - Unknown

Hammock
    Dangerbird
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix/Klymit
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    For all the hanging you're going to be doing, I'd recommend you don't worry too much about the shipping (Hennessey doesn't ship free even to Canada). Do your research and buy the features and quality you care about. There are many companies represented here that offer great products at fair prices regardless of shipping. Having said that, Hennessey makes some great products and they're worth considering as well as others. Full disclosure, I'm Canadian and own a Hennessey.
    A lotta ins... lotta outs... lotta what-have-you's

Hammock
    Health
    Tarp
    Diy Silnylon,
    Insulation
    Usa
    Suspension
    Whoopies & Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by ggreaves View Post
    For all the hanging you're going to be doing, I'd recommend you don't worry too much about the shipping (Hennessey doesn't ship free even to Canada). Do your research and buy the features and quality you care about. There are many companies represented here that offer great products at fair prices regardless of shipping. Having said that, Hennessey makes some great products and they're worth considering as well as others. Full disclosure, I'm Canadian and own a Hennessey.
    I agree with you about other vendors except since jan 27 2013 the usps shipping rate has went crazy, they cannot make money and operate so far in debt that i am not really willing to pay shipping often from the usa inless the vender is willing to eat some of the shipping from their proffits otherwise like most americans say buy american I say buy Canadian or ship to a drop box in the usa but even then the usa wants to add another 5.00 per trip each way driving over the boarder,

they forget they get 80% of thier oil from us at a discount rate under nafta,

BTW to my American friends i'm not bashing you, to see my point just compair shipping to canada right next door and international shipping to anywhere else in the world they charge almost the same price as shipping around the world
    I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.

• + New Posts