I have been putting of as honestly baffles have had be scarred and confused for a while. I got in my down, rip stop, noseeum and omni-tape last week (thanks to our fabulous cottage vendors).
So now I am at the point where I have all my pieces parts cut, layout lines marked and I have started sewing the baffles to the first side of the quilt. The apprehension is growing as I get closer to having to sew the baffles to the other layer (still confused a touch). I can see it in my head, so if I can make it happen like I see it then it should be smooth sailing.
Going with a style that will allow the TQ to be used as a flat quilt, or cinch up a draw cord and use the sewn on Omni Tape to create a footbox. Going with just shy of 8 oz of 850 down...dimensions roughly 76 x 46; I screwed up my measurements (I often do) as my initial plan was to be 78 x 48 but I didn't leave enough for my seam allowance (1" rolled).
I have a hang scheduled in KY in two weeks, so no pressure to get it done.