DIY Speer type,double 1.7blackbird
    Tarp
    Speer winter tarp
    Insulation
    winter pheonix
    Suspension
    webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by canoebie View Post
    Having spent some time, not a lot mind you, but some time on a golf course, I am not sure which is worse. Being NF or a Golfer.

I honestly wondered how long it would take before you changed the name. I use the expression frequently, however; my children are in their 20's and occasionally say things that make me blush. We don't even want to talk about their facebook page.

I have been here for about a year now and do sincerely appreciate this group as a resource. Occasionally we have to sacrifice for the greater good. I can't talk politics anymore. Oh well, I know I was right.

Glad you are hanging in there.
    thanks conoebie, keep trying on that swing though once you start scoring better its a lot more fun. started playing real hard bout 7 years ago was a 20+ handicap then. a 5 now! trust the pros when they say the game is really 100 yards and in. enough of that i'm already dealing with withdrawals for the better part of 3 months here in the northeast. back to the hammocks. you to deadeye

Hammock
    JRB BMBH w/ 2Q 3-zipper mod
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    JRB MW3, HR on top
    Suspension
    WhoOpiesling!
    Images
    Good call on the name change.

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Cuben
    Insulation
    Phoenix
    Suspension
    Strap, Whoopie
    Images
    I still say you're n******futs. You chase a little white dimpled spheroid around a perfectly good, manicured goose lavatory and take chunks out of it with metal clubs, and occasionally kill a fish or two in a pond while depositing your non-biodegradable spheroids everywhere except where they are supposed to go (so says the "reformed" golfer.) I only gave up golf 'cause I don't have the time to chase the little white spheroid.

Good call. I've been thinking of changing my name, but all those old threads wouldn't make much sense when they refer to "that sarcastic a**, FishinFinn." I'd have to put a disclaimer in my new handle, just so people would know where the sarcastic a** went.

Hammock
    DIY Speer type,double 1.7blackbird
    Tarp
    Speer winter tarp
    Insulation
    winter pheonix
    Suspension
    webbing
    [QUOTE=FishinFinn;104178]I still say you're n******futs. You chase a little white dimpled spheroid around a perfectly good, manicured goose lavatory and take chunks out of it with metal clubs, and occasionally kill a fish or two in a pond while depositing your non-biodegradable spheroids everywhere except where they are supposed to go (so says the "reformed" golfer.) I only gave up golf 'cause I don't have the time to chase the little white spheroid.

Good call. I've been thinking of changing my name, but all those old threads wouldn't make much sense when they refer to "that sarcastic a**, FishinFinn." I'd have to put a disclaimer in my new handle, just so people would know where the sarcastic a** went.[/QUOTE

fishinfinn I can't say I didn't laugh at this post cause I hear that a lot especially from the Mrs. she read this with me and all I got was a look of I told you so. I guess its just something that my almost forty year body can compete in, anything else I wake up like cripple. I might take the blackbird out and camp on the course set my alarm clock for early though. hehehe. idea from cannibal

Hammock
    Clark / Claytor
    Tarp
    Neo 12 X 12
    Insulation
    Cheap pad
    While it certainly didn't bother me, I can see people thinking it may not have been appreciated by everyone.

I've found this site to be the most welcoming and helpful one I visit. I for one am willing to endure a bit of monitoring to keep this place the friendly and helpful site it currently is.

No harm, no foul, and let the golf jokes begin!
    The harder I work, the luckier I get.

No harm done, and it was a good giggle, well done with the change. Waiting on the BB myself, Nick
    If you ain't sure what it is, poke it with a stick . . .

Hammock
    DIY Gathered end type
    Tarp
    DIY Cat Cut Hex
    Shiver Git there buddy, Shiver Git!

Tip 'O the hat from here!

Dave

Hammock
    Anything hanging in the living room
    Stormcrow and I were laughing, too.... And we would say it out loud several times... "You're N******futs", ...It made it sound still bad, which was why it kept us giggling. This is, of course, after the kids were in bed!

Hammock
    DIY gathered end
    Tarp
    Hammock Gear Cuben
    Insulation
    100% Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Dont listen to her. She is N*********s

Adam

by the way...that is "Nuuuuuuuuts"
    Last edited by stormcrow; 03-01-2009 at 23:25.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    I too giggled. My hat tipped as well. We do what we gotta do......
    Shug
    What Shug said!

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast