4lbs.8oz.(1650 g)/350 lbs.
The Safari Deluxe was developed for people who like really big hammocks. This is our deepest and widest and most comfortable hammock for larger people or even for cozy couples whose combined weight does not exceed 350 lbs. This model includes a a double wide hex shaped fly. Ideal for car camping, boat camping, out at the cottage or in the back yard.
* Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz. / 1650 gr.
* Weight limit: 350 lbs.
* Suspension System: 10' long 3000 lb. test polyester covered nylon ropes - 2" wide x 42" long nylon webbing straps called "tree huggers
* Hammock dimensions: 112" x 52"
* Hammock fabric: 210 D oxford nylon
* Canopy dimensions: 12' on ridgeline, 10" wide Hex shaped
* Canopy fabric: 1.9 oz. 70D Polyeurethane coated Rip-stop polyester
* Mesh: 1 oz. 20 D No-See-Um netting
* Stuff sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop nylon bag.
* Set-up-time: 3 minutes
* Packed size : 7" x 12"
* Suggested retail price: $199.00 US
I have never used the Safari, so cannot attest as to it's use with two people, but if the blurb can be believed then 60" should be wide enough.
Also, note that a Queen size mattress is 60" wide. Of course the sides on the mattress do not curl up. But even at that, 60" is plenty wide for 2 people and they don't even have to touch.
112" x 52" is the hammock size but not the fabric size. The Safari Deluxe asym is 144" X 60" check the comparison guide for fabric dimensions.
Edit: My wife and I always say our Queen size mattress is too large. My dogs don't seem to think so.