It all started about five weeks ago. I took a coworker for an over night on the lone star hiking trail we hiked about 19 miles that day and made camp about a mile from lot #6 right on lake Conroe after setting up our bivy tents and rehydrating some dinner a man named Sargevining and his really cool dog Scout walked into our camp. After a quick introduction they moved along to find a good spot to hang. Later Sarge popped by to invite us over to see what a real sleep system looks like so we did and maybe it was the lighting that evening or maybe it really was the coolest sleep system I had ever seen. He didn't have to sleep in the dirt, he had a tarp to block the cool night breeze and the front of the tarp was propped up like a porch. He took sometime to explain his gear and how it all worked together, I was blown away. I knew from that point forward my life on the trail would never be the same. Since that majestic evening in May I have packed away my bivy tent and got a HH ultra lite backpacker with the side zip. Today I met up with Sarge and discussed some suspension systems after a few more nights in the backyard I will be ready for the buttbake! In closing I just wanna say thanks to Sarge for showing me the light.
God speed my friends