WB Edge or SF
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix, DIY TQ
    Suspension
    WB web or whoopies
    Images

Thumbs up Amazing doesn't come close

Their service is great. Super helpful.
    Edited to remove any annoying text. Sorry.
    Last edited by Jrprince; 07-05-2013 at 16:27.

Banned
    Hammock
    warbonnet BB, dream hammock
    Tarp
    WB superfly, edge
    Insulation
    AHE jarbidge, UGQ
    Suspension
    woopies
    herd nothing but good stuff about hammock gear, that is why I ordered a 50 tq from them. wanting to change a couple things on my order so e mail sent, waiting 4 response. I am sure they have a pile of e mails to go through on an hourly basis so I dont want to keep bugging. either way my quilt is sent to me will be perfect im sure, but would like the upgrades. I just know adam will come to the rescue and make the adjustments that I just had to throw at him. but like I said, hearing all of the positive feed back on their stuff I know I will be happy when I get it with or without my extra wants. NOT in any way a bash on hammock gear I know they are busy keeping up with our needs and cant wait to sleep with my new oh so sweet goodness!! Thank you in advance Hammock gear!

Hammock
    Mackinac Bridge
    Tarp
    DCF
    Insulation
    Grey Goose Down
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    I know you think you've done Hammock Gear a service by posting this but you haven't. At All. When I read this yesterday I was quite irritated which is why I didn't post this then. Its never a good idea to spout off when emotional.

I don't appreciate at all having my order, which was placed days before yours, being pushed down the list for someone with a story who happens to be within driving distance of Hammock Gear's shop. And unless you know them personally, you're just a guy with a story. Even if you know them personally, that isn't justification for bumping every other order down their priority list. Its bad policy. Its bad customer service. Its bad business.

Throw in the unanswered email from last week and I am one very unhappy customer.

Hammock
    Anything hanging in the living room
    It IS bad business if an email is unanswered. There's no excuse. I can apologize, and I am apologizing, and I'll understand if you want to change vendors.... But you deserve to get the best service you pay for, so please, send me a message or email and let me know which customer name you fall under (forum names are tough to track down), and I'll help you any way I can, including a full refund if you prefer. I HAVE been finding spam emails, but I know it's no excuse, and I should screen them all the time. Let me know if I can do anything else, Trail Runner.

* We also need to reiterate.... Order dates cannot be processed in order... Some receive their products because we had it in stock or it was processed with material available. Please do not assume we prioritize for anyone over another.

Hammock
    Multicam Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    Multicam Bushcraft
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Buckles and straps
    I will check your site out just because I like your response to a less than satisfied customer. Character is measured when not everything is going at its best.
    Like the UQ section, might have to save for an order.

Hammock
    Warbonnet
    Tarp
    HG/BWWD/Z-Packs
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Woopies & Straps
    Images
    Did I mention that I love Hammock Gear. I just wish a new season was invented so I'd have an excuse to order another quilt seeing as I already have one for each season. Well as soon. As my boys are old enough to go camping with me I know what quilts will be keeping them warm.
    Sometimes I like to hike and think, And sometimes I just like to hike.

Hiking is'ent about waiting for the storm to pass its about learning to hike in the rain.

Hammock
    Mackinac Bridge
    Tarp
    DCF
    Insulation
    Grey Goose Down
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thorwren View Post
    It IS bad business if an email is unanswered. There's no excuse. I can apologize, and I am apologizing, and I'll understand if you want to change vendors.... But you deserve to get the best service you pay for, so please, send me a message or email and let me know which customer name you fall under (forum names are tough to track down), and I'll help you any way I can, including a full refund if you prefer. I HAVE been finding spam emails, but I know it's no excuse, and I should screen them all the time. Let me know if I can do anything else, Trail Runner.

* We also need to reiterate.... Order dates cannot be processed in order... Some receive their products because we had it in stock or it was processed with material available. Please do not assume we prioritize for anyone over another.
    Apology accepted and thank you for responding. Prior to the OPs editing it appeared that my order was pretty much the same as his (different quilt, same material) and without any other info available I leapt to the conclusion that I had been bumped. You say that isn't the case and I accept that. You have my apology for coming to the wrong conclusion and the harsh judgement.

As for canceling my order ... no. My issue is resolved. And I did manage to find an answer to the question I had in my email yesterday (after a couple of searches then just going thru the HG forum thread by thread). Should I have any questions in the future I'll send them via PM.

The vicious hammock gear love/hate relationship lives on. Hahaha, good luck everyone!

Hammock
    Anything hanging in the living room
    Thank you, Trail Runner. Please let me know if I can do anything else to help.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    Camo Superfly
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    One of the best customer services I've ever seen from a company, I refuse to buy anything they make from anyone else! Sometimes it takes time, which is understandable, but always beyond resolved. Almost like a problem becomes a blessing.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast