I just got this from Charlie, the trail maintenance guy at RRG. I can't go cause of work, but figured if any are free!
I suspect that you need to join the crew first, easy to do at www.rrgtc.com

>>>> Hey Trail Crew,

This may sound like a broken record but here we go out to Auxier Ridge again. This month we are taking up where we left off on the Auxier / Double Arch projects. I am still working on the large Courthouse stairs and Byron is moving on to repair the steps at the Double Arch.

Coming up next weekend, July 13 is our next Red River Gorge Trail Crew service outing. We will be working on a couple construction projects in the Auxier Ridge and Double Arch areas. We are in the process of replacing trail stair structures that were built about forty years ago. I have repaired these steps many times over the years and now it is time for new. If you want to bring your favorite hammer and hand saw feel free to do so, we will also be doing the basic brush clearing saw work, blazing and tread repair too. The view is fantastic from these ridges.

We will be meeting at the Auxier Ridge Trailhead Parking lot for the July outing, the meeting time will be 9:00am. We will gather for the safety briefing and work assignments then head out to the project sites. All participants will be required to attend the safety briefing and all safety equipment will be provided by the Forest Service. Be sure to bring plenty of water for the day, sturdy boots and gloves. Everybody participates at their own comfort level and we will not be in a hurry about anything. As always a day on the trail will be followed by our famous RRGTC potluck dinner and evening social at our Volunteers only campground. Bring a bite to eat n’ share and come join us, stay the night if you want.

To get to Auxier Ridge Trailhead: take exit 33 from the Bert T. Combs Mountain Parkway and turn left under the overpass. Turn right on KY 15 South, then three and one half miles left onto Tunnel Ridge Road. Three miles the road ends at Auxier Ridge Trailhead. If you would like to be removed from this mailing just let me know. More information can be obtained at www.rrgtc.com or join in the planning and chat with us on the RRGTC message board at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rrgtc/messages.

All Red River Gorge Trail Crew service outings are official US Forest Service approved projects. All Red River Gorge Trail Crew participants sign on as official US Forest Service Volunteers. For more information contact the Gladie ECLC on Hwy 715 in the RRG, or call Charlie Rowe @ 606-663-0576 x 106 <<<<