Tarp
    hb XL Rain Fly
    Insulation
    PLUQ
    Suspension
    Strap, rings, loop

Order Status

Brian, Shane,
    Hope I can get a response here, as I see you on the forum very recently.

I placed an order Jun 8, PayPal from vwcatbus_at_frontier_dot_com. I've emailed you twice to find out the status, but you haven't responded.

I understand you're quite busy. But, if you're posting here, you should be able to respond to paying customers.

Will

Me too...

Unfortunately I have almost the same story (order June 2, two e-mail, no response).

I really would like some response as well.

There is a definite lack of information. I am new to hammocking and really looked forward to try one out this summer. I choose BIAS because of their good reviews and the fact that most other manufacturers stated 3-4 weeks delivery, but not BIAS. If they had informed me about the waiting time up front as least I could have made an informed decision. As now, I still do not know and summer is passing.

I do not feel comfortable posting this in a public forum but what else can I do?

/ Tomas

Hammock
    Bonefire Whisper
    Tarp
    HG DCF Hex
    Insulation
    Sheltowee JRB SS
    Suspension
    Bonefire
    The phone numbers on the site are good for both of them. I've never seen BIAS leave a customer in the wind let alone two at the same time, but they do ask for an actual phone call, if any e-mails don't get response. Servers go down, things get lost or go to the wrong file, but those numbers are personal phones from what I can gather.

Give it a try and update this thread accordingly.

You will love the gear.
    Signature suspended

English is not my first language so phone does not really work for me.

Please note that I have no interest in discredit BIAS, I just want to know my order status (and maybe point out the value of informing costumers if wait times are unusually long for some reason).

I am sure I will love the gear.

Hammock
    BIAS camper, WW DL
    Insulation
    Diy syn. UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Will and Tolofsso, I just got in from my dads (been visiting the past couple of days) If you just email BIAS, it goes straight to Brian's and I don't get copied on those. He closed on a house Tuesday and I'm guessing still moving stuff. Usually he works on the lighter hammocks and I'm on the nets and Campers. I'll get with him in the morning to see what's going on with the orders and try to get you some answers.

That being said, I'm closing on a house this Friday and will be moving myself next week. On top of that, I'm getting a new job on the 19th after being at my current one for 22+yrs. I'm planning on getting ahead on nets during the next couple of days. (If anyone is reading this with a Nano order, I'm awaiting more material) I'll try to help him get caught up on Hammocks in between. If you need to contact me, please email me directly at [email protected] or call my cell. (901) 568-2314. If I don't answer, leave a message and I will call back.

Shane
    It'll be alright Friday!

Check us out at www.buttinasling.com

[email protected]

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL; BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    HG Hex; WL Tadpole
    Insulation
    20d Yeti; EE RevX
    Suspension
    Toggles & Whoopies
    From personal experience and from MANY reviews here on the forum, a delayed response from Brian and Shane is definitely the exception, not the rule. They have a well earned reputation for courtesy and responsiveness (not to mention excellent and reasonably priced products!). Trying to run a growing business, work full-time at other jobs and manage family life earns anyone a pass from time to time when something may temporarily slip through the cracks. You will love your BIAS gear for many years to come (sleep in my Weight Weenie every night!).
    Here's a short video I recorded describing my goals for my 2013 AT SOBO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg0K0YDlFEE

My website: http://www.JourneyThruLyme.com

Hammock
    BIAS camper, WW DL
    Insulation
    Diy syn. UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Finally caught up with Brian this evening and found out his internet hasn't been turned on yet at the new house. I'm Hoping to start tomorrow on helping him on the hammock building now that I'm at a stand still on fabric with nets.

Hopefully we'll be back at our normal turnaround time soon.

Shane
    It'll be alright Friday!

Check us out at www.buttinasling.com

[email protected]

Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Well folks, I too am in line. I sent my Paypal on May 27th and have not gotten my hammock yet.
    I finally contacted Brian, and his email stated my hammock would be in the mail at the end of June...well, that just didn't happen apparently. I called and talked to Shane today and he said my hammock would be sewn tonight and off in the mail tomorrow or Friday.
    Sometimes life gets in the way for folks...these 2 guys are busy and trying to run the business on the side. I'm OK with that.
    I am frustrated by the poor communication and not following their own given timetable.
    I've missed out using it on one camping trip, and another one is just around the corner...I hope it gets here in time.

Hammock
    HH, ENO, GT, soon-BIAS, Dream
    Tarp
    70D Hex more soon!
    Insulation
    Nest/sniveller
    Suspension
    Whoopieslings.com

Order Status

It just shows why we need to get more of the word out. I'm sure if we get them busy enough,where BIAS becomes their day job, we'll see even more great products and faster delivery! Everyone who I camp with owns at least one bias, just any go wrong with these guys.

Tarp
    WB Superfly
    It is great that Brian and Shane are getting a growing list of customers, but they need to address that growing list of customers.
    I am excited to get the gear and use it... I have heard nothing but good things about it.
    But the simple fact remains that this is day 50 since ordering my hammock. I have also been misled two times regarding the status of my order... I was told on two seperate occasions that it would be in the mail and it has not made it to the mail yet.
    Again, I am excited about getting the great hammock but my patients is running thin.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast