Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images

Older Injector Clean And Adjust PDF Manual

Hello all. I came across a free download of a universal and very simple clean and adjust pdf manual for anyone who has an older machine and doesn't quite know how to service them. Lots of info on set-up and troubleshooting for the beginners.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Lost_Biker; 07-08-2013 at 20:48. Reason: spelng
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    Hennessy Explorer Deluxe
    Tarp
    DIY Hexish Tarp
    Insulation
    UGQ Zeppelin
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Thanks! That's quite the large, detailed document. Should come in handy, I have to get my mom's machine up to speed.

Hammock
    Bonefire Whisper
    Tarp
    HG DCF Hex
    Insulation
    Sheltowee JRB SS
    Suspension
    Bonefire
    Big thanks! Still struggling with mine. This has got to help
    Signature suspended

Hammock
    Hennesy
    Tarp
    various
    Insulation
    pads, foam
    Images
    Nice find! I have an old treadle I want to get working just for grins. I also have a manual for the singer 221's. A lot of this is similar.

One thing worth noting is that clear lamp oil makes a reasonably good cleaning fluid. AFAIK it is about the only solvent easily available in small quantities. Gears get sewing machine grease about the size of a small pea and run in by hand. Avoid 3 in1 type oils and splurge on a bottle/can of real sewing machine oil and grease.
    YMMV

HYOH

Free advice worth what you paid for it. ;-)

Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    Thanks! That's quite the large, detailed document. Should come in handy, I have to get my mom's machine up to speed.
    Your welcome, Whiskeyjack! Hope it comes in handy for a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolloff View Post
    Big thanks! Still struggling with mine. This has got to help
    Your welcome, Rolloff. I find that most problems are cured with simple adjustments or even just replacing the needle.

Quote Originally Posted by nothermark View Post
    Nice find! I have an old treadle I want to get working just for grins. I also have a manual for the singer 221's. A lot of this is similar.

One thing worth noting is that clear lamp oil makes a reasonably good cleaning fluid. AFAIK it is about the only solvent easily available in small quantities. Gears get sewing machine grease about the size of a small pea and run in by hand. Avoid 3 in1 type oils and splurge on a bottle/can of real sewing machine oil and grease.
    Thanks, nothermark!

I would love a treadle! +1 on all you've said - NO 3 in 1! Small dollop of the proper grease.
    I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    hh safari deluxe
    Tarp
    stock hex
    Suspension
    diy whoopies
    there you go, again, providing answers to our needs

many thanks

sw
    "we are the people our parents warned us about" jb

steve

Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by swoody126 View Post
    there you go, again, providing answers to our needs

many thanks

sw
    I do try! Your welcome! I'm one of those people who needs to find an answer to a problem or it will drive me nuts till I do.

Underquilts.com

Hammock
    DYI, ENO DB, HH
    Tarp
    Varies
    Insulation
    WOOL
    Suspension
    STOCK
    Thank you, I am thrilled. I have two machines and a treadle, I am trying to get to sew, silnylon, I am becoming rather irritated. I was just going to purchase a repair manual, just to see if there is something else I can try.

I bought the old treadle machine, to do my quilting on, because it seems like plain old fashioned quilts should be stitched using a treadle machine, something deep inside, tells me I should quilt with a treadle, dumb but true.

The Silnylon is driving me crazy. One to three or four layers fine, I am trying to work with six layers, just driving myself insane. My needles are sharp, my machines are clean, lightly oiled,new bobbin holders, every nook and cranny cleaned. Still having problems.

I can not wait to download your pfd. I am also going to put it on my Notebook, just so it will not get lost.

Thank You again, you have helped me big time twice now. My daughter and I love the quilt blanks, she just put the finishing touches on hers Sunday. She is very peleased with it, has used it several times, she just needed to tweak how she had it suspended.

Like Lewis & Clark: Wintrin' o/t Columbia again: PDX
    Hammock
    Clark w 2QZQ mod,Tropical, NX;Nano
    Tarp
    Clark micro
    Insulation
    Major down
    Suspension
    7/64 SK75 +strap
    Images

sew-classic.com

Note the source carrying it on her server, and consider doing business with Jenny. http://shop.sew-classic.com/ (tm)

She's been great for me for belts, bobbins, spool pins, and parts. The electronic foot-control she sells is better than all-or-nothing-at-all (it seems) carbon stacks. And inexpensive, too.

Hammock
    DIY Digi Camo DL
    Tarp
    Maxi Tarp
    Insulation
    Underquilts Lewis
    Suspension
    Rings and Straps
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DemostiX View Post
    Note the source carrying it on her server, and consider doing business with Jenny. http://shop.sew-classic.com/ (tm)

She's been great for me for belts, bobbins, spool pins, and parts. The electronic foot-control she sells is better than all-or-nothing-at-all (it seems) carbon stacks. And inexpensive, too.
    That's where I downloaded it from. I buy all my needles, bobbins and bits for my 201 there. Great prices and very fast service. She answers emails scarily quick.

Underquilts.com

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast