Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

ENO Double, Netless Hennessy Exped, and supershelter

Ok, I'm a little desperate for cash for my thru, so I'm selling anything I can get my hand on.

Also got a supershelter with the pads for $75 . It is the SS for the expedition asym and ULBA. My mom used it on the Explorer and it got a small rip in the end because it was a little small. She sewed it back up though so it's fine. It comes with the undercover, overcover, and pads.

I do have access to a paypal account now. My mom will let me use hers and she will pay me. So if you want to use paypal just PM me and I will send you her email address. Thanks
    Last edited by Nest; 03-13-2009 at 23:19. Reason: Deleted sold items to make easier to read
    "Oh, like an Afghan Warlord"

Hammock
    WB Traveler
    Tarp
    ZPacks CF
    Insulation
    Te-Wa / HG / WB
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Images
    I hope you're not selling your hammock gear for the thru!

The ENO Double - what suspension (if any) does it have? How much use? Any other info?

Good prices, BTW.
    “I think that when the lies are all told and forgot the truth will be there yet. It dont move about from place to place and it dont change from time to time. You cant corrupt it any more than you can salt salt.” - Cormac McCarthy

Images
    I've never sold anything online, so of course I left out a bunch of info. The eno has the original lines still attached. No other suspension with them.

The Hennessy does not come with the rings. Only have one set of them and can't sell them.

The ENO has been used once I believe. As of right now someone has it claimed though.

The Hennessy has been used two or three times.

I screwed up on pricing though. The prices do not include shipping, because I'm a dimwit and forgot that mailing stuff costs money. So I guess add $9 to everything and I will send it Priority mail, flat rate if needed. Sorry, new to the whole selling stuff.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by angrysparrow View Post
    I hope you're not selling your hammock gear for the thru!
    Nope. My setup is being left unchanged. These are just extras that never get used. My futon, a couple firearms, and hy thru hike setup will never be sold. Everything else must go.

Hammock
    WBRR,WBXLC
    Tarp
    superfly
    Insulation
    HG,Wookie
    Suspension
    WEBBING

eno

If the eno double is still available i'll take it

Hammock
    Hennessey Explorer Ultralight
    Tarp
    Hennessey Hex
    Insulation
    HH Super Shelter
    Suspension
    ring buckle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Also got a supershelter with the pads for $75 . Not sure what hammock it is for, but it is slightly smaller than the Expedition. My mom used it on the Exped and it got a small rip in the end because it was a little small. She sewed it back up though so it's fine. It comes with the undercover, overcover, and pads.
    To my knowledge they only make two sizes. Expedition and Explorer. The Explorer is the larger size so I would think this is an expedition size. The SS does allow some of the hammock whipping to stick out of the end so it might appear small when indeed it is not. That's a pretty good price folks. The supershelter alone with the OCF is $150 shipped. The over cover is another $50 shipped. If I didn't already have this I'd snap it up. But the SS won't fit my wife's bridge... oops... those prices were for the explorer set up I just bought. The expidition is slightly cheaper but not much.
    I may be slow... But I sure am gimpy.

"Bless you child, when you set out to thread a needle don't hold the thread still and fetch the needle up to it; hold the needle still and poke the thread at it; that's the way a woman most always does, but a man always does t'other way."
    Mrs. Loftus to Huck Finn

We Don't Sew... We Make Gear! video series

Important thread injector guidelines especially for Newbies

Bobbin Tension - A Personal Viewpoint

Hammock
    DIY Speer type,double 1.7blackbird
    Tarp
    Speer winter tarp
    Insulation
    winter pheonix
    Suspension
    webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Nope. My setup is being left unchanged. These are just extras that never get used. My futon, a couple firearms, and hy thru hike setup will never be sold. Everything else must go.
    WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR FIREARMS!!!!!

Hammock
    Circadian
    Tarp
    11 footer
    Insulation
    goose down
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    Nest, I sent you a PM

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramblinrev View Post
    To my knowledge they only make two sizes. Expedition and Explorer. The Explorer is the larger size so I would think this is an expedition size. The SS does allow some of the hammock whipping to stick out of the end so it might appear small when indeed it is not. That's a pretty good price folks. The supershelter alone with the OCF is $150 shipped. The over cover is another $50 shipped. If I didn't already have this I'd snap it up. But the SS won't fit my wife's bridge... oops... those prices were for the explorer set up I just bought. The expidition is slightly cheaper but not much.
    Ok, thanks. I was writing off of memory and got the HH wrong. It is the Explorer Delux Asym. So the SS might be for the expedition size. It only ripped a little at the head opening where it goes around the suspension because it got pulled down too far on the hammock while my mom was in it. So it could have been a user error. Does anyone know how much smaller the exped SS would be on a explorer? Because it did go on the hammock fine, and everything looked alright until she was in it and we were putting insulation in it to get her down to single digits.

Images
    Some updated, and a couple new items.
    The supershelter is for the Expedition asym and Ultralite backpacker asym. Has a 1-2 inch rip in the undercover where it fits over the suspension, and has been repaired. It is $84 with shipping.

I also have a pair of REI Peak UL carbon fiber trekking poles. http://http://www.rei.com/product/784271 They have only been used to hold up a tarp for my dog. I carried one for part of my hike last year in case my knee started hurting, and never used it. So the tips are dirty but have minimal wear on them. I do not have the baskets that go no the bottoms though. They are $80 shipped.

Ok, that's it for now. Thanks a lot for all the interest. The more money I have for my hike the better I eat, and the more times I can shower.
    Last edited by Nest; 03-13-2009 at 23:19. Reason: Deleted sold items to clean post up

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast