I'm considering a DD Hammock, in part due to this little remark by Dutch.
Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
The world will not be whole until I own every hammock made and every piece of gear the can possibly be attached to it. Only then will peace reign across the land. Evil shall be replaced by good, tears will stop and laughter will proceed with boundless joy. Little boys will look up to their father and ask about the dark times. The time before Dutch owned every hammock made. The days will end that man will kill man, tornadoes swept across trailer parks, and American Idol rotted the minds of the forgotten.
I've been reading the DD subforum, but to say I'm confused is probably an understatement; which is it neo? Love it or hate it?

I'm mighty tempted to get one of their underquilts just to help justify the $50 in shipping (still think that's a scam). Not too bad of a deal getting hammock and underquilt for right around $200. But, I don't want to just waste my money either; other than that whole Dutch thing (I'm currently at 14 camping hammocks BTW ).

So those of you with one, would you buy another? Would you recommend one to a friend... or to an enemy? I'm leaning towards the "Camping Hammock". I get a free net-hammock too, ummmmm, yippee?

Thanks!