Received my new Potomac BQ for my HH Explorer in seven days.

The 6' + quilt fits in the provided stuff sack with a length of 19".

Per instructions from Paul the quilt is supported at each end by a shock cord that is snapped over the hammock sling where it exits the end of the hammock. A couple ofphotos illustrating this. Note there are diffent colored carbiners provided for the ends; look close for the green one.

There are some guides to help fit the quilt to the hammock. At least I think that's what they are for.

I just ran the HH side pullouts through them.

I opened up the HH and am getting ready to turn and back in by shoving the quilt aside.

Note the shock cords pull the quilt back in position after I''m in there. You can also juggle it around reach through the hammock entrance.( A bit low, but am getting it ready for grandson's visit.)

Here's two shots of the standard rain fly. The bottom of the hammock seems very unprotected even if I snugged it up a bit.

Bringing me to my big question due to Hawaii trade winds and deluguing cloud bursts that can soak you.

What larger rain fly should I be looking at? Is the HH Moonsoon adequate? Should I have something a bit larger even to be sure the quilt doesn't touch the fly? Something with doors?

Oh BTW did I rig it right?

Aloha

Dan