Quote Originally Posted by scryan View Post
This is the "Hammock Gear, Vendors and Services" section of the forum, with all due respect... seems like the perfect place to discuss vendors and service.

And beyond that, this is where people who are interested in ordering come for info on the gear and supplier... They have EVERY right to know other customers experiances before they order... good bad or ugly.

I know just when all this started I was deciding between dream hammock and BIAS. I almost went with bias due to waiting time alone... I DEFINITELY would have appreciated these posts at the time... especially since I got my dream hammock faster then I would have gotten the BIAS. (Based on order dates I have seen..)

People have a right to both sides of the issue so they can make a fair descision...
By all means come back and share experiances both good and bad I don't discourage that. I advocate being an informed buyer. It's not a good idea to use the forum as a venue to discuss the status of an active order as the forums aren't here for conducting commercial business. Better off to direct that to the vendor through their business. Maybe a moderator would like to comment. I hope the OP gets his order in time. Would blow to miss out on a trip with the kids.