Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We'll see...

Images

We'll see...

Emailed Brian yesterday about the MacCat Deluxe. He responded and answered my questions that afternoon. I placed my order last night about 10:00 PM. I will keep you posted. I ordered the brown and asked him to seam seal it, so I am guessing that should add some time to the order.

I will keep you updated as it progresses.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 SL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    WB and UGQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies or Straps
    Images
    A couple of years ago I ordered a tarp and got it in less than a month. Considering it was cross border, that was a pretty good time frame. Hope you get it sooner rather than later. Good luck!
    Don't let life get in the way of living.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    OES Maccat Deluxe
    Insulation
    JRB Greylock 3
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Did you contact him using the web form or his direct email address? I was never able to get a reply from him. I too ordered my deluxe seam sealed this month and it took a week to be shipped out to me.

Images
    I emailed him directly. If mine goes out in a week, I will be ecstatic.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    OES Maccat Deluxe
    Insulation
    JRB Greylock 3
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Haha - I felt like a kid on Christmas seeing that shipment email so quickly! Hope you enjoy it - can't wait to get mine. It's currently in transit from NH to NC!

Hammock
    clark nx-150
    Tarp
    MacCat Deluxe
    Insulation
    leighlo tq/uq
    Suspension
    whoopieslings
    i think mine took about two weeks. seam sealed. love it. hang in there

Quote Originally Posted by Matty427 View Post
    Haha - I felt like a kid on Christmas seeing that shipment email so quickly! Hope you enjoy it - can't wait to get mine. It's currently in transit from NH to NC!
    He is in NH now?

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 DL
    Tarp
    OES Maccat Deluxe
    Insulation
    JRB Greylock 3
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    No - sorry - that was just the latest stop according to the tracking number at the time.

Images
    Status update,

Initially, We traded emails, I was informed he had a Maccat Deluxe Brown in stock and could ship tomorrow. I ordered it with seam sealing and expected it to take some time to seam seal. We had some emails cross and certainly not to place any blame on OES, he notified me via email that he was out of stock of the deluxe and it would be 1.5-2 weeks lead time including seam sealing. I missed that email and placed the order anyway. I was wondering about the order because I hadn't received a shipping notice yesterday. Looking thru the emails I found his stating the lead time. I sent Brian an email stating I missed that one and might have changed the order knowing so. We switched the order to an Ultra last night and it shipped this morning. He offered to make the change at no additional charge also. I offered to split he difference between the two tarps.

It is amazing how different the stories are about experiences with this company. My experience with OES and Brian have been exceptional. All of my correspondence has been thru direct email. I did send one thru his websites contact form that was unanswered so this may be the breakdown in communication some have experienced.

My new brown seam sealed MacCat Ultra should be here Wednesday. Not too bad at all for our cottage vendors, in fact pretty impressive. When I receive it, will post some pics.

Hammock
    SLD Streamliner DL
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    New River & Owyhee
    Suspension
    Dutch Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by swankfly View Post
    Status update,

Initially, We traded emails, I was informed he had a Maccat Deluxe Brown in stock and could ship tomorrow. I ordered it with seam sealing and expected it to take some time to seam seal. We had some emails cross and certainly not to place any blame on OES, he notified me via email that he was out of stock of the deluxe and it would be 1.5-2 weeks lead time including seam sealing. I missed that email and placed the order anyway. I was wondering about the order because I hadn't received a shipping notice yesterday. Looking thru the emails I found his stating the lead time. I sent Brian an email stating I missed that one and might have changed the order knowing so. We switched the order to an Ultra last night and it shipped this morning. He offered to make the change at no additional charge also. I offered to split he difference between the two tarps.

It is amazing how different the stories are about experiences with this company. My experience with OES and Brian have been exceptional. All of my correspondence has been thru direct email. I did send one thru his websites contact form that was unanswered so this may be the breakdown in communication some have experienced.

My new brown seam sealed MacCat Ultra should be here Wednesday. Not too bad at all for our cottage vendors, in fact pretty impressive. When I receive it, will post some pics.

It is interesting as when I was tarp shopping I sent him a direct email and one through his site and never got a reply. Seems as though replies are randomly selected as to which will be dealt with.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast