Ok, so I get home for work and find a note from USPS that says I have 2 packages that need to be picked up. Just in time for the camp out in the morning. So in the morning I load my gear up and head to the post office, ah, first in line. Get both of the bags, through them in the backpack, and I'm on my way. ( I will do a full trip report in a little bit). Fast forward to camp set up. I open the bag that says " 1 Jungle Hammock" on it. But on the inside is a compression sack that says "Mosquito Hammock". Surely they just put the JH in the wrong bag.....WRONG. Ok, well I set it up anyway. Decided not to make any changes in support systems yet. When up easy, looks good, open up the netting to find that there is only 1 zipper. The right hand zipper is no where to be found. There is suppose to be 2, right? Put the pad in and tried it out. Not too bad, a little tight, but I think I still want the JH instead. I e-mailed Tom to see what he could do about it, time will tell. Oh, the tarp worked great!