Hello from Millersburg, OH

I've been watching/reading forums for quite some time, and thought it was time to come out of hiding. I've been packing for many years and finally decided to try hanging a few years ago in a borrowed HH. While I was not fully prepared for the cooler temperatures that weekend, it was one of the best nights of sleep I've ever had in the woods. I was immediately sold. I haven't had the time to get out in almost 3 years, but I'm finally getting back out in November and it's now time to complete my setup, so here I am.

Looking forward to meeting/running into many of you over the next few years.

Hammock
    Dream Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Welcome to HF.
    I'd love to have you come visit the workshop one of these days. We could talk hammocks, tarps, insulation, etc.
    Also Dream Hammock provides free door step delivery service to all Holmes County residents.

Hammock
    DIY DL gathered end hammock
    Tarp
    DIY 11 ft cat cut
    Insulation
    DIY down diff cut
    Suspension
    DIY whoopies
    Images
    Welcome to life above ground from Greenville SC
    "Live your life so that your children can tell their children that you not only stood for something wonderful- you acted on it"
    -Dan Zadra

Welcome! Yeah it really surprised me how chilly I got the first time I camped out in a hammock. Got a nice ultralight underquilt now, I've got no problems staying warm in the hammock.

It can be nice in the summer when its hot & you can get a good breeze under you while in the hammock

• + New Posts