This isn't really a "look what my Yeti can do" story as therer are those who have gone beyond anything I am able to pull off in my area(cough,cough,Shug,cough), but I just want to share some more experiences.
I headed out a couple nights ago for a simple overnighter with some fog rolling in. I was actually looking forward to see how much, if any moisture would build up on my quilt and hammock. It started to rain just after setting up so that took a bit of moisture out of the air. I used my radiantex material under my legs and feet and that seemed to work well enough. I woke up at sometime during the night as I was getting very warm and had to pull some covers off. Covers are a synthetic mummy bag opened to use as quilt and footbox, rated at 19 degrees. I was wearing only a pair of cotton socks, pair of jeans, t shirt and light sweater. I was using a very light belaclava as a hat.
Once i woke up I thought I'd better use the facilities as well. I wandered away from camp and realized It was actually freezing out and there was some good ice forming. That made me happy as I was almost sweating in the hammock.
The rest of the night was uneventful and I slept in fairly late.
The yeti stays right where I put it, is plenty warm (for me), and is really user friendly (again, for me). I was not sure that I would be happy with a torso length quilt but it works very well for my needs. Anyone looking into quilts should take a good look at this one.

Oh and Shug if you read this I was wondering how your experiments into the two torso quilts together were working. Let me know if you've done anymore with that.