WB XLC Blackbird double 1.7, NANO 7
    Tarp
    WB Cammo Superfly
    Insulation
    WB Yetti & Mamba
    Suspension
    Adjustable webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by oldntatted View Post

That means we can tool around in my Sea Eagle inflatable kayak. Ever been? Now's the time to learn if not.
    I have all the accouterments to go with it. Just can't fish off the boat. The next best thing to hangin' is to kick-it in a boat, just lay back let the waves rockkkk yyyyyou ttttttto sleeeeeeeep............OR you get seasick and puke.

Hey! I made a new set up for cooking with canteen cup, and Trangia stove. Breakfast of Scrambled eggs, oatmeal, and coffee are on me, till the eggs run out that is. Have you ever done any Geocaching before. We just started that this year, the wife only does the ones in town, so I'm looking to do some overnighters to find the deep woods caches. Interested?
    AWESOME!!!!! I took a look at the Sea Eagle Inflatable kayak online . Pretty cool. I have never floated in one of those yet so , i look forward to learning. No sea sick here!

I look forward to the the breakfast. Appreciate it! Let me know if there is anything you want me to bring to accommodate our outing. As far as GEOcaching, I have only done it once or twice with my Hammock Sensai Terry_Dodson back in SC. It was pretty cool. I would enjoy doing a couple of deep woods searches as over-nighters. Anything that would give me excuse...I mean reason... hang hammock.

One more thing, that next day, (Sunday, Oct20th), I plan on coming back to the same spot to do some fishing in the lake. You are welcome to join if you can!
    If you see me on the trail...DON'T YELL!...DON'T BAIL!... Its just your BOY, Camomeleon!!!

www.camomeleon.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/XtremeKatfishn

Hammock
    Dutchware 11' Argon
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Air pad, for now
    Suspension
    Dutch's whoopie
    Hey! Camomeleon and OldNTatted, I know these posts are old, but are you still doing fun hangs around Phoenix?

I just got my hammock and was searching for local parks that are "hangable," near where I live in Chandler, so I can try out my setup. A search turned up a few threads where you guys are hanging out together, and it just looked like you are having so much fun!

I would love to do a day hang if you guys are still in the area.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12