Hammock
    BIAS camper, WW DL
    Insulation
    Diy syn. UQ
    Suspension
    whoopie slings

Light at the end of the tunnel

I've been kind of absent from here the last several weeks (other than checking PM's) and wanted to at least let ya'll know we are steadily getting stuff out. With the exception of WWM's and a few Hiker Lites, everything else should be out by the end of the week. Brian has been building nothing but Micros and still has several more to go. I'm planning on changing up the garage a bit where I can more easily change over from one material to another and help him out. We plan on never getting this far behind again.

I've got to get back to seeing what everyones doing on here and hopefully get ready for some hangs soon. I've had several I've missed (Neo's for one) and need to get out baaaaadddddd!

Shane
    It'll be alright Friday!

Check us out at www.buttinasling.com

[email protected]

Hammock
    Varies
    Tarp
    GargoyleGear Ogee
    Insulation
    UQ-varies w/season
    Suspension
    Dutchgear
    Best news I've gotten in a very long time!
    Dave

"Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self."~~~May Sarton

Hammock
    DH, WBBB, Dutch, DIY
    Tarp
    HG, WBSF, UGQ
    Insulation
    HG, LLG
    Suspension
    Whoopie Hooks
    Great news!

While I don't personally own any of your products as yet, I have seen and tried out some of your stuff, and it's all been top notch.

It's always a bummer to see a new, quality vendor get overwhelmed in their growing phase due to being so busy they can't quite keep up - glad to see you've worked your way out of the weeds, and can see the end of the tunnel.

Do what you need to do, get caught up, and then get out there and enjoy yourself. I don't know that I could ever handle being a cottage vendor in this hobby - the idea of spending all one's time making stuff for others to use to get out and enjoy the outdoors, but being so busy doing it that you don't have time to get out yourself ... I have a feeling that would be more than a little maddening.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.9/1.1 Camo
    Tarp
    Camo Superfly
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by tncamper View Post
    I've been kind of absent from here the last several weeks (other than checking PM's) and wanted to at least let ya'll know we are steadily getting stuff out. With the exception of WWM's and a few Hiker Lites, everything else should be out by the end of the week. Brian has been building nothing but Micros and still has several more to go. I'm planning on changing up the garage a bit where I can more easily change over from one material to another and help him out. We plan on never getting this far behind again.

I've got to get back to seeing what everyones doing on here and hopefully get ready for some hangs soon. I've had several I've missed (Neo's for one) and need to get out baaaaadddddd!

Shane
    Thank you for the update, I was about ready to send an email. Can't wait to get my WWM!

• + New Posts