WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings

will a Rayway tarp work on a RR?

Hey guys, just a quick question--will a 2 person rayway tarp (with beaks) work with a ridgerunner hammock? I had one years ago, used the heck out of it, and have since used the material for other projects. Anyway, the other day I thought "I wonder if it would have worked with a rr --and kinda wished I still had it !
    FYI: If you want to know what type a certain bear is, sneak up behind it and kick it. Then,
    run like crazy and climb up a tree. If the bear climbs the tree and eats you, it's a black
    bear. If the bear just pushes the tree over and eats you, it's a grizzly bear : )

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either, just leave me alone.
    --unknown

Banned
    Hammock
    Sold
    Insulation
    Varies
    Suspension
    Depends
    I made a RayWay a couple of months ago, it works on my Jacks r better bridge and my HH.

I was not pleased with the quality of the silnylon I received from Jardine's, I paid for 1st rate fabric, not seconds. The fabric was a light color, it had flaws all through it, little bits of fibre floating in the air. Jenny Jardine suggested I construct the tarp ten cut off the ends of the flaws and dab them with silicone. I did not want a sloppy looking tarp with dabs of silicone here and there.

I would not have purchased the kit if I had known that the silnylon had flaws.

My mistake was not having someone look over the quality of the fabric, I was recovering from a Stroke and did not even think about checking out the quality of the materials. Shame on me. The Jardin's just acted like it was my tough luck.

So, buy your fabric someplace other than from the Jardines. There are lots of patterns on this site to select that you will find superior to RayWay.

• + New Posts