HF.net mods,

I know this probably belongs in the 2Q&ZQ subforum, and I apologize in advance for knowingly putting it in the General Hammock Talk subforum, but this is a public thanks and I want it to get lots of traffic.

Tim and Donna,

What can I say that hasn't already been said?
AMAZING!
PHENOMENAL!
OUTSTANDING!

I received my HH Exped in the mail today and immediately set it up in my backyard. Unbelievable!

I opted for Mod#2 and it has totally changed my outlook on the Hennessy. What was once a "hey, that's a pretty neat design since you crawl in from the bottom" has turned into a "this is like getting several hammocks in one"!

I can leave the netting zipped up and crawl in from the bottom as originally designed, I can partially unzip and plop in from the top, I can unzip one entire side and flop the netting over for partial ventilation and can plop in from the top, or I can unzip both sides and tie back the netting to have a completely open hammock that allows for top entry (or bottom entry at any time since I opted to leave the bottom entry unmodified.)

Another wonderful feature is being able to zip or unzip at a moment's notice while I'm inside or outside the hammock.

If anyone is on the fence about getting a 2Q&ZQ modification...DO IT! The mod looks BETTER than factory. Unbelievable craftsmanship!

The 2Q&ZQ mods are worth a lot more than they are charging and the wait is worth it. Turn-around time was VERY fast!

Thank you Tim and Donna!