You started working on my hammock last Monday and I received the hammock back Friday of the same week (I got a Mod 4, take out the velcro and sew it up, and a peak bag) wow that was fast! You turned this hammock into something usable! I never used it because I already had a Warbonnet Blackbird and a zippered model HH Explorer Deluxe. This model (bottom entry Explorer Deluxe) was sent to me by mistake by Hennessy twice, so they told me to keep it. I never liked the claustrophobic feeling I got in it, so I never slept in it.

I like my Warbonnet but I don't like the tiny zipper on it, and I sleep better in my zippered Explorer (might be flatter, I don't know), The only problem I had with the Hennessy was that the netting always got in the way when unzipped. The modification that you guys did created the perfect hammock for me! The stitching looks great, the 3 way zipper is fantastic,and the little bag it rolls up in is great. I'll use the peak bag as a tethered pillow. You guys didn't just install a couple of zippers, you completely changed the whole system for the better! This will be my primary hammock from now on.

Thank you for your hard work and innovation!
Joe Beck
GI_Hanger