Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hammock
    Wbbb 1.1dbl.- Traveler multicam 1.9
    Tarp
    H.G. Cuben camo
    Insulation
    Phinc-burrow- H.R.

Looking for a svea 123

I do have some stuff to trade I rekon but would just.like.to purchase out right...
    If the price is right!! Pay pal only... Thanks for looking..
    We would be one step closer to world peace, if everyone slept in a hammock..

Hammock
    Tarp
    H.G. Cuben camo
    Insulation
    Phinc-burrow- H.R.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Gout View Post
    I do have some stuff to trade I rekon but would just.like.to purchase out right...
    If the price is right!! Pay pal only... Thanks for looking..
    Well, I am a slow learner but catching on that folks don't like to get rid of these little stoves....
    Got one ordered, should be here monday.. Anxious Stan..

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL
    Tarp
    AHE Toxaway
    Insulation
    HG!
    Suspension
    Whoopies/Dutchware
    Well, I am a slow learner but catching on that folks don't like to get rid of these little stoves....
    Not so sure about the slow learner part, but to most of us...they are dear friends. I've had mine since about '73 or '74, I think...hard to remember back that far. It has been my go to up until I started fooling' with
    UL or LW stoves last year. When it fires up, it roars like a jet engine...seems like it in the piney woods anyway...and you get this feeling of comfort that cannot be described. It's never failed me...ever...even after being put away for 15 years (that story is over and doesn't need to be told!). It's an old friend to most of us...I hope you get to feeling the same way!
    Andy...

"...if Shug didn't make you do it, then it's Dutch's fault!"

Images
    Looking forward to your review on the new Seva 123 I think an unbiased review is needed badly.
    They are hard to let go. I just spent 24 bucks rebuilding my 38 year old 123r stove and she is burning brightly.

Hammock
    Tarp
    H.G. Cuben camo
    Insulation
    Phinc-burrow- H.R.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski View Post
    Not so sure about the slow learner part, but to most of us...they are dear friends. I've had mine since about '73 or '74, I think...hard to remember back that far. It has been my go to up until I started fooling' with
    UL or LW stoves last year. When it fires up, it roars like a jet engine...seems like it in the piney woods anyway...and you get this feeling of comfort that cannot be described. It's never failed me...ever...even after being put away for 15 years (that story is over and doesn't need to be told!). It's an old friend to most of us...I hope you get to feeling the same way!
    I do a lot of research before I buy something, being cheap and all.. But I don't think I have ever seen a product so loved..
    Quote Originally Posted by OutandBack View Post
    Looking forward to your review on the new Seva 123 I think an unbiased review is needed badly.
    They are hard to let go. I just spent 24 bucks rebuilding my 38 year old 123r stove and she is burning brightly.
    I am really excited on this little stove.. I like the small pot capability as well.. Yes, for sure will do a review....

Hammock
    night owl
    Tarp
    diy big blue tarp
    Insulation
    diy JCP jacket uq,
    Suspension
    woooooopieee
    Images
    I am a collector of stoves and all things camp kitchen! I orderd my 123 last year. Man its so cool I'd never be able to part with it. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I love mine. Did I tell you how cool it is. I'm still looking for some older ones to add to the collection

Hammock
    Tarp
    H.G. Cuben camo
    Insulation
    Phinc-burrow- H.R.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bacon View Post
    I am a collector of stoves and all things camp kitchen! I orderd my 123 last year. Man its so cool I'd never be able to part with it. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I love mine. Did I tell you how cool it is. I'm still looking for some older ones to add to the collection
    I have been scouring flea markets and such!! Sickness already in progress...

Hammock
    night owl
    Tarp
    diy big blue tarp
    Insulation
    diy JCP jacket uq,
    Suspension
    woooooopieee
    Images
    I love Goodwill's they have had some cool treasures in there. Its not ultra light but I found a Sears and Robuck three burner camp stove for $2.25. Keep looking often you will find what you seek.

Hammock
    Tarp
    H.G. Cuben camo
    Insulation
    Phinc-burrow- H.R.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bacon View Post
    I love Goodwill's they have had some cool treasures in there. Its not ultra light but I found a Sears and Robuck three burner camp stove for $2.25. Keep looking often you will find what you seek.
    Yes, indeed, lots of good stuff to be had...... Just got the wifes turm sport fired up.. Was her late brothers, so it means a lot to her that I use it a couple times.. What a cool little stove this is... Just soaked, cleaned the filter and removed some spider eggs from the burner tube......and it fired right up...

Hammock
    WBBB
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    PLUQ or Incubator
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski View Post

I agree. I have had mine since the 80's when my dad gave it to me for a camping trip with some buddies. It was already well loved by my dad and was probably manufactured in the early 70's. She no longer gets used much due to other stoves taking her place, but a few times a year I put her to use. She fires up every single time and runs like a champ. I know I will never part with her.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast